Premade: The Final Fling

DeletedUser20415

men u really cant have a fair discussion with an idiot, he will take you to his stupid brain level then beat you by experience.

you ran away when I challenged u 1 vs 1 with no gold usage saying " I have no time " like little girls

but now considering your one of the most hated grepo players in en server, I need to stand in a line to have a chance in riming you.

This is my last contact with you, see u on battlefield if ur not hiding in O99, and good luck because you will greatly need it !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you ran away when I challenged u 1 vs 1 with no gold usage saying " I have no time " like little girls

you must have been dreaming sweetie, you never challenged me to anything behind taking out 30 other players to get to you.

*Adasko*

Phrourach
men u really cant have a fair discussion with an idiot, he will take you to his stupid brain level then beat you by experience.

but now considering your one of the most hated grepo players in en server, I need to stand in a line to have a chance in riming you.

This is my last contact with you, see u on battlefield if ur not hiding in O99, and good luck because you will greatly need it !

leave him alone :) he is only noob :) he cant fight with you

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Adasko quit Lindos far before us :D Who is the world hopper?

DeletedUser

haha cmon jono, you know you cant honestly call adasko a world hopper. That crazy polish man was the number one attacker on corinth for a long time and well towards the end of the server. Don't think he ghosted till WW came around, and can you blame him for that? He also was one of the top players on delphi as well and played it all the way through WW. Basically calling him a world hopper is an obvious troll attempt or you being foolish.

DeletedUser

my point being that making judgements of a player you have no game knowledge about is pointless, since any judgement made has no legitimate base. :p

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Adasko quit Lindos far before us :D Who is the world hopper?

hehe im leave lindos because i hate WW. I win delphi (i was there a top 10 attacker and warrior) and i dont want again participate in WW.

haha cmon jono, you know you cant honestly call adasko a world hopper. That crazy polish man was the number one attacker on corinth for a long time and well towards the end of the server. Don't think he ghosted till WW came around, and can you blame him for that? He also was one of the top players on delphi as well and played it all the way through WW. Basically calling him a world hopper is an obvious troll attempt or you being foolish.

you have a good memory;) I played simultaneously on two servers and on both I was a top player

Last edited:

DeletedUser

tumblr_mgc1aqR2dZ1r3n418o1_500.jpg

DeletedUser

I am going on gamebreak because of a new job. I will be back in 2-3 months time for this

DeletedUser32498

You know I've been thinking for a while. The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of the name 'Final Fling' is a mound of turds being hurled at me.