Premade: The Final Fling

DeletedUser13405

I got my toes in the water, a$$ in the sand
Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
Life is good today. Life is good today.

I'm starting to get that itch again after a long break. Maybe it was that hooker in Rio for the World Cup, but I did take a penicillin shot when I got back home. So, I'm concluding it must be Grepo. No morale for me, but a shot at the next good CQ world without it is just fine here. *looks through Skype list* yeah...I got some players to contact!!! !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm starting to get that itch again after a long break. Maybe it was that hooker in Rio for the World Cup, but I did take a penicillin shot when I got back home. So, I'm concluding it must be Grepo. No morale for me, but a shot at the next good CQ world without it is just fine here. *looks through Skype list* yeah...I got some players to contact!!! !

Actually I'm think you have ringworm, which is causing you to itch.... any ideas where you could have gotten that?

DeletedUser13405

Penicillin should take care of that LOL! If I'm alive, I'll still be playing!!!

DeletedUser13405

No no no. This ringworm is much different, it has mutated! Where you got it is clearly somewhere you shouldn't have been!

*Where I shouldn't have been* story of my life mate! ! But at least the story is funny!!!

DeletedUser13405

Depends on the night and who you ask???? LOL. Back to topic....u in?