Premade - Thebes

DeletedUser

Hey look what I thought : If the majority of the players join NorthWest the players will spread very quickly. I mean that even you join the world after 10-20 sec you may be landed to O33 or even farther to O22. This won't be a problem?

DeletedUser

Hey look what I thought : If the majority of the players join NorthWest the players will spread very quickly. I mean that even you join the world after 10-20 sec you may be landed to O33 or even farther to O22. This won't be a problem?
There wont be that many players mate, honestly this world will be lucky to even stretch as far O33 or O22 by the time its done. Just look at Lindos which was the last world with settings similar to this and you can see that the world isnt very big. With more and more world hoppers worlds are expanding less and less. My first world was corinth, went all the way to ocean 86, Pella went to 76, look at a world like lindos I would be shocked if it even reached 76.

DeletedUser

We have a solution to that problem, though I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to reveal it. ;) (That is if it does happen)

DeletedUser

There wont be that many players mate, honestly this world will be lucky to even stretch as far O33 or O22 by the time its done. Just look at Lindos which was the last world with settings similar to this and you can see that the world isnt very big. With more and more world hoppers worlds are expanding less and less. My first world was corinth, went all the way to ocean 86, Pella went to 76, look at a world like lindos I would be shocked if it even reached 76.

Ah, I understand what you mean

DeletedUser

remember redheaded woman in beta? Dark Judgement head and lead ranker for months.. JoBoyd, superstar defender, migrating to thebes, Depraved Tendencies.. then there was critical health in beta again, very good team player.. and there was pingpongball, took what 3 - 4 cities off just poor mandem in sigma..

I should be flattered that you remeber all this from so long ago. It must have been when I got less active in that world;)

DeletedUser

Just a reminder, lets keep this specifically delegated to THIS premade. :)

If you have a personal bone to pick with someone take it to PM. Otherwise, leave it out. ;)

Thank you,
Lane

DeletedUser

Yeah people go mind your own businuiss! Get out of our thread :D

I have this eerie feeling with all the mods here in kall at least one of us recieves 3 infractions before this world ends. We must rim them all and get them out of here... i want FREEEEDOOOOM!

DeletedUser

Yeah people go mind your own businuiss! Get out of our thread :D

I have this eerie feeling with all the mods here in kall at least one of us recieves 3 infractions before this world ends. We must rim them all and get them out of here... i want FREEEEDOOOOM!

Nope, I hate giving punishment...If you're good boys and girls...I'll give you cookies and cupcakes.. We have plenty in the Mod Headquarters..Our CoCM buys PLENTY!

DeletedUser10810

DW!!!! 35 spots are gone!! :( :( how can I miss this :( If there is any chance to put my name there, let me know...

DeletedUser19042

Can we please get back to topic. Or more infractions will be handed over.

May I also remind you that publicly discussing bans/warnings/infractions is against the rules?

Back to topic now!
Thanks.
J

DeletedUser30915

Can we please get back to topic. Or more infractions will be handed over.

May I also remind you that publicly discussing bans/warnings/infractions is against the rules?

Back to topic now!
Thanks.
J

:D :pro:

DeletedUser31450

I was in ocean 51 in Eta lol

DeletedUser

I was in ocean 51 in Eta lol
Eta was worlds ago mate lol. And I thought you were a good one Jor jeesh, mods so sensitive, make it difficult to post and have fun on the externals, that is what they are meant for right?

DeletedUser31450

I know it was ages ago, i was just saying how far out i was :D