Premade - Thebes

DeletedUser41523

Haha, forum troll.. In-game we'll see

Better be for real if you're talking like that before a world starts.

Also good luck to anyone playing the world and thanks to DW and the rest of DT for having me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh come on I just wanted an alliance If you dont wnat me ok.. calm down

DeletedUser41523

Maybe you should try listing your experience here i'll help you.

Years played:
Grepostats link:
Play style: Offense/Defense?

That should at least get you recruited by someone. :)

DeletedUser

Everyone's going northwest... the floods really must have destroyed most of the storage for the winter.

DeletedUser

NW is going to be pillaged, plundered, nuked, unfarmable land for all who reside in it. But whoever comes out on top will take this world until the end if they stick together. Shall be fun ^_^

DeletedUser

You share an alliance with one on Paros....Cove remember?

Also Achillies don't think Saph is the strong arguing point here when it comes to killing us in a forum... DW and Ben gave her some serious trouble back on Pella. Lets not even get her started on Tyronblack haha. :)

DW never took one of my cities...Tyrone black never took one of my cities......although at least he attacked me.
On Beta, I co-led the #1 Alliance Ascension with Redneck Woman. We merged our two woman run alliances together and made a beast which fell thanks to a man long after she left the game.

I'm still on Pella, a lot of the people who talked trash there are not. Example just above in form of Bend24.
Proof is in the pudding - and i probably cook a better pudding than them too, must be my woman skills.

DeletedUser30915

If you've seen earlier posts you'll see that i believe that women can & do OWN @ times.

... and i probably cook a better pudding than them too, must be my woman skills.

i like pudding a lot saph. i hope you'll let me taste your pudding sometime. :p

My best wishes to all those who come my way on Thebes.

DeletedUser

DW never took one of my cities...Tyrone black never took one of my cities......although at least he attacked me.
On Beta, I co-led the #1 Alliance Ascension with Redneck Woman. We merged our two woman run alliances together and made a beast which fell thanks to a man long after she left the game.

I'm still on Pella, a lot of the people who talked trash there are not. Example just above in form of Bend24.
Proof is in the pudding - and i probably cook a better pudding than them too, must be my woman skills.

Nobody ever said we took your cities, the trouble he was referring to was on the external forums, and I'd say we caused a fair amount of that. Congrats on still simming your way through Pella, 125k points how many months into it? Been over a year now I would have to think. Taking 1-2k cities while losing bigger ones to some guys in a 9 player alliance. I had triple your ABP before I left 8 months ago if that says anything. I'm not a huge fan of pudding... I do enjoy sandwiches though ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never said women cant play and aren't good, I just stated you a bad example of that. I know plenty of women who are great players Barbarilla now goes by The queen of Hearts, Dolly llama, Detria, and Lea33 are all great players that I can think of who are women. Don't worry my saying you are a bad player and simmer has nothing to do with you being a woman ;).

Taking 1-2k cities while losing bigger ones to some guys in a 9 player alliance. I had triple your ABP before I left 8 months ago if that says anything. I'm not a huge fan of pudding... I do enjoy sandwiches though ^_^
Don't use logic DW it's her weakness. I have told her many times I had more bp in my short time there than she has in over her year there, as you said not to mention almost all her city takes have been off players with no alliances or ghost cities. I agree not really a fan of pudding, if Sapphy wants to make me a sammich though I would be ok with that, make sure to add mayo and lettuce though!!