Premade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser56

Name:[X]plosion
Tag:[X]

Rules of [X]

My rules are quite simple.
-You have to be active at least 2 to 3 hours a day and communicate in the forums.
-You must know the basic aspects of the game
-You must support your fellow member no matter what
-But our members must be able to at least defend the village without panicking

-You must build an aggressive village
-If inactive you will be kicked and farmed
-Finally we dont accept refugees.

SKYPE IS A REQUIREMENT.

My experience.Played grepolis since the start of the game.Played on the beta version and on alpha beta omicron and upsilon.Also play on greek server.

DeletedUser

I remember you, I'm your forum mod in omicron that ditched you in 5 minutes.

DeletedUser

Nazaire is in the premade who will first fall.Very good one,although.

DeletedUser

No I'm not joining here. Or you talkin about daizan's :p

DeletedUser

Ofc that im talking about Daizans little and poor premade.And good luck Paofort.

DeletedUser

paofort13, I know you want to get people to join you, but lying to get members will only draw them away.
you have not been playing grepolis from the start. why lie??

Also, you "don´t accept refugees" ? gee, thats a new one for pre mades, if the world isn´t out yet, how can some one be a refugee..?

unless you are joineng the world were Dazian`s alliance will be, and you won´t accept players on our black list

DeletedUser

paofort13, I know you want to get people to join you, but lying to get members will only draw them away.
you have not been playing grepolis from the start. why lie??

Also, you "don´t accept refugees" ? gee, thats a new one for pre mades, if the world isn´t out yet, how can some one be a refugee..?

unless you are joineng the world were Dazian`s alliance will be, and you won´t accept players on our black list
littleKnah,why are you annoying him?You know,not all of us are so great players like you and Daizan.Let him be,he will learn,at some point.And,btw,im accepting your blacklisted.WHUT?I will be punished for that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56

to greatkahn look at the date i registered in the forum and stop talking.Also about refugees, refugees will not be accepted ingame.

DeletedUser

littleKnah,why are you annoying him?You know,not all of us are so great players like you and Daizan.Let him be,he will learn,at some point.And,btw,im accepting your blacklisted.WHUT?I will be punished for that?

Im just pointing out the conclusion anyone can reach from looking at his opening post and the format of his premade.
I am not a great player, nor am I claiming to have "tons of experience".

he will learn,at some point
you see, you also reached the same conclusion. Tellme something dazians groupie, is lying to get members a good way to learn?

im accepting your blacklisted.WHUT?I will be punished for that?
Im sorry, I didn´t understand this last sentence.

DeletedUser

Even if I wanted to join, which I don't, I don't have skype so I wouldn't be able to join. And how do we know you've been playing since the beginning of the game? Anyway, I won't be joining, but I'll see who will want to join.

DeletedUser

Check the join date. He's telling the truth : well some part of it. He joined the first month it came out. Only an in game moderator can clarify that.

DeletedUser

Im sorry, I didn´t understand this last sentence.
I said,im accepting any player from Daizans blacklist.Except Kurb and Pregnancy.So,your GREAT alliance can come and try to punish us.Oh,yeah,you can try....

DeletedUser

No,not yours.About you:i told you to go and ask,nicely,Furryicecubes,to let you join him.There you can learn.Why are you not listening to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.