Premade

DeletedUser

Memento Mori (Remember your Mortality)

We are group of players from sigma, gamma and alpha world.

We known for racking up ABP ranking ... We are looking to meet new people, who share the same taste of aggresion.

Direction- North East

Member joining
aman alvi
patu89
hetaclese
kisakisu
raje shivaji
Junkin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi aman i want to join but i have already signed up for PB

DeletedUser

sativa i am on vm in sigma but will u and some of ur frnds will honor us joining cornith.. will ask someone in game to send u details..

DeletedUser

aman is a very good friend of mine and if u see my profile i have 54 friends, you only have 24:p

dont shout like a noob here pls :p

haha funny arul.You just go around asking everyone to be your friend.The only reason they accept is because they feel bad :p

well aman I will join but will have to see where it goes but mw3 comes out tomorrow so dont know if I will have time for three worlds

DeletedUser

haha funny arul.You just go around asking everyone to be your friend.The only reason they accept is because they feel bad :p

well aman I will join but will have to see where it goes but mw3 comes out tomorrow so dont know if I will have time for three worlds

Stop hijacking the thread with your immature comments about Arul.

DeletedUser

:D I am still staying on topic.If you look below what I told arul.

Like you have room to talk :p

Add my name to the player list aman alvi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ohh lol you are a noob sativa(this sounds like pisum sativa which is the scientific name for pea,i wish you aren't a pea :p)
you dont know dif between socializing and begging
and if you can see, i have a friend for me here(owen) to support, Whom do you have to support you?

i friended some people when i made my pre-made, though it failed i gained good relationship with some good players

why did i friend you? you aren't a friend anymore of me
good bye and good luck

Arul.