Premades

DeletedUser

Let's see a nice list of the local Premades shall we? The inclusion of your starting direction is a must of course.....

Alliance Name
Direction

Silence
TBA​

Jkelsey1988's Alliance
Northeast​

Art of War
Southwest​

Fueled By Ramen
TBA​

The Doom Reapers or The Unseen
Southeast​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello,

Premade here. We have about 15 members right now. Must have experience. We are in the Northeast. You also must have skype. Room to grow. Democracy, everyones voice is heard. Council has not been made, but there will be one. If interested in joining, please message me your skype name and Ill get back to you with the details.

We focus on having fun! So if your too serious and cant take a joke, our alliance might not be a perfect fit! Must be active and a teamplayer!

Thanks!
Shawn

DeletedUser20921

I'm making an alliance but it won't be a premade. If you would like to reserve a spot, just PM me. The name will be Silence.

DeletedUser829

Hello,

Democracy, everyones voice is heard.
Thanks!
Shawn

Democracy in Grepolis?
electric_razor_self_harm_wrist_cut_youre_doing_it_wrong_large.jpg

DeletedUser

Thats right Democracy actually works! Used in other world we dominated in. Gotta vote to be head though.

DeletedUser

lol were all amateurs. if your a pro, theres a problem somewhere in that person's life.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter. The direction tool is all messed up and sends almost everyone NE

DeletedUser

Lol Silence, why? Is that all you're going to present? Reminds me of an alliance with that name of exact description on Delphi... You wouldn't happen to be the founder of it do you?