Premades

DeletedUser

Yeah it a known bug. Hopefully they will fix it before this world opens

DeletedUser20921

Lol Silence, why? Is that all you're going to present? Reminds me of an alliance with that name of exact description on Delphi... You wouldn't happen to be the founder of it do you?

Nope not me

DeletedUser

If the direction thing is working im changing my position to SW, if anyone would like to join just send me a PM with activity lvl and experience.

DeletedUser

They were on the winning side at least being pacted with us, so closer to winning than the other idiots.

You lot pacted with Silence?! Haha! Why?! I remembered when I was playing we were killing them!

DeletedUser21123

They were on the winning side at least being pacted with us, so closer to winning than the other idiots.

Pacts with the winning team makes you the first loser.....except you don't get the respect for trying to forge your own way to the top, just ride other's coattails.

DeletedUser

I disagree, i respect their decision to stay loyal. Besides neither side asked for anything at any stage, so they weren't riding anybodies coattails.

Anyway good luck to the premades, if they are of the usual quality you will need it.

DeletedUser

I disagree, i respect their decision to stay loyal. Besides neither side asked for anything at any stage, so they weren't riding anybodies coattails.

Anyway good luck to the premades, if they are of the usual quality you will need it.

Why do you think you are better then the premades for this world?

DeletedUser

When did I say I was better? I didn't even state I was creating an alliance, just in my opinion the majority of premades are poor and do not last.

DeletedUser

When did I say I was better? I didn't even state I was creating an alliance, just in my opinion the majority of premades are poor and do not last.

Oh ok. I misunderstood what you meant

DeletedUser

Oh a tad harsh no??
Silence was great. We didn't even help each other, was just like a shoulder there in case it was needed. I hope they take in what we did on Delphi and use it to their advantage and take this one by storm!