Inactive Topic Premium GUI: "Trade with Farms" and "Demand All"

DeletedUser

Proposal: Allow the user to trade with farms using the premium adminstration GUI. Also, allow a "demand all" feature rather than requiring the user to manually demand from each island.

Reason: Currently, I can demand from farms and trade between my cities with the premium GUI, but to trade with a farm, I switch to the city (which closes all premium interface windows), and do it manually.

Details:

Visual Aids:

Balance/Abuse Prevention:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First idea is a yes from me, but you would need to have a check-box for the farms you want to trade with as some players do not have a maxed-level market and/or merchant shop to trade with all of them at once. Something like the Captains Overview for demanding/looting would be appropriate.

Second idea has been suggested, voted through, and passed.

DeletedUser

Well, you'd have to be able to pick which farms you want to trade with and how much. That's definite.

Is the "demand all" feature available or coming soon?

DeletedUser

Well, you'd have to be able to pick which farms you want to trade with and how much. That's definite.

Is the "demand all" feature available or coming soon?

Indeed, on the first point, but as for the status on the 'demand/loot all' feature, I have no clue. Development for some ideas takes time in this game.

DeletedUser

I think its an interesting idea the idea of doing a trade all. However the mechanics of it would have to be looked into more in my opinion.