Discussion Premium

DeletedUser

Thanks for the reply, I just use it very sparring manor just to keep some builds from taking over 8 hours. Speed 1 world is fine on me because I don't have to keep tabs on every moment and can wander off to go eat drink or whatever. I would be less inclined to spend gold in future on builds like yours taking 2 days +.

Have employed the merchant already which is nice bonus for my relaxed style of play especially when am setting farms to longish demand setting so I don't have to be there every 5 minutes.

Like yourself I don't see the need for the administrator have enough problems getting enough resources in for the standard 2 builds at this time. I think that would benefit from a rethink by the game dev's to be worthwhile. Perhaps have the adminstrator give you the ability to build buildings in unison, (ie. at the same time).

Sapphire

DeletedUser

The administrator's 7 building queue is really only needed in the first few days of starting the game. That is while most buildings are completed in about an hour. Once they reach 6 hours or so, 2 buildings in a queue is enough. Later in the game when you have several cities, the other features of the administrator become indispensible. The quick bar save you opening the city overview each time you want to build or train. The various overviews can also be a huge time saver.

Imagine you have 50 cities and log on to find 10 incoming attacks. The command overview will tell you where and when the attacks are headed. Without it, you woud need to go through each city to check if there was an attack on it, note the city name and arrival time of the attack and then move onto the next city. This process could use the better part of an hour which could be better used moving troops.