Premiums: The True Joke Revealed

DeletedUser2663

Other ways you can get +20% attacking bonus

Research phalanx and cast heroic power on your attacks. Now hush up you silly raider.

it was calculated before that with Heroic power phalanx and captin on with -30% the overall strength of the attack was still -2%. if it had none of those buffs on. So all the perks only seem to make up for 28% of the luck, this is where it needs to be changed, eclipses idea to change the luck factor from 30% to 15%, if we had that no one would complain because 15% is much more reasonable, 30% is way to much

DeletedUser

To add to Metalcore post, i think we are all searching for a more fair solution and not yelling at moderators but arguing our points so that they can send up this information to people who can do something about it.

I understand a defender should have some advantages but like i posted the game is in favor of the defender. A more balance system is needed.

I saw a mod post that in 2.0 there is an overhaul on battle system, can you show us the link to this explaining it in detail? Will this go on all worlds? or just new ones? ETA of 2.0?

DeletedUser

I saw a mod post that in 2.0 there is an overhaul on battle system, can you show us the link to this explaining it in detail? Will this go on all worlds? or just new ones? ETA of 2.0?

Not all of the details have been released yet. Inno are posting new info every week. As far as I'm aware only new worlds will be kitted out with the 2.0 model.

More Info

DeletedUser

....there is more than just this that is seriously wrong with this game, not to mention the responses to raised concerns. Game balance? lmao yea right....they didnt get it right in the first grepo, what makes you think they'll get it right in the 2.0 grepo?

DeletedUser

You play the game according to what is there, if what is there has a specific alignment in its balance, you find the most beneficial form and use it to your advantage, instead of whining about the fact that an alignment exists.

*Not directed at anyone in particular*

DeletedUser

Look guys, this is the game. The timing makes it harder yes but if it was an easy game would you really want to play it?

And stop asking the mods all these questions. Most of them never talk to a dev so cant do a lot about your complaints.

The luck system is not great but in 2.0 I think it will be better.

DeletedUser

Luck is dependent on who you are battling. If your getting negative luck then you must be battling noobs.