Presentations

DeletedUser

Well as I said PresenTense those who play: D

Second world. In, I come from.'s

My name is Gonther and I come to make war with some friends.

Saludoos :)

DeletedUser

I've played another game by Inno called Tribal Wars, since before Grepolis even existed, being rank 1 several times. I've played the initial startup phase several times in Grepolis, this is the first world where I intend to go past 1 city. I have a few teachers but can always use more! Message me here or in-game!

DeletedUser

I have been a grepolis player for several years now. I was a rank 1 player on the Dutch server, and now I'm trying to get that position on this one too:)

DeletedUser

You didn't really answer my question. Why do you find it pointless?

And how are we supposed to introduce ourselves to the world in-game? Systematically mail everyone?

DeletedUser

Nonsense, I greatly enjoy threads like these. As long as there is only one. Just a chance to say Hello, no real business talk but still pertains to the world nonetheless.

Anyways, hey all! Task here, coming out of what seems an impossible to obtain retirement to play with some close grepo friends of mine. Hope it is every bit as challenging as the last :)

DeletedUser29867

Well said Task, I love these threads aswell. You get to meet future friends, allys and even deadly rivels which for me is the point of the game as a community.

DeletedUser

Without the forum grepolis is indeed less communicative, which makes it boring

DeletedUser

hola os hablo castellano porque no sé inglés bueno deciros que hemos entrado un grupo de latinos-españoles y os vamos a dar un poco de jamoncillo del bueno .
un saludo .
Spanish Conquerors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10527

Started this world since a lot now, am know as a player from ETA.
Would love to have a well-organised team here, hope to get a good invite :)

DeletedUser

¡hola buenas! soy un español venido a este servidor a conquistarles.

Spanish Conquerors.

viva españa!

DeletedUser

Oh! Spanish Spammers xD

Hello People, I'm Francisco from Argentina and they are my partners :)

Yeah i have no idea what there trying to say lol. am not translating all of it.
LOL xD That's true ;)