Pretty Pathetic Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

so a week into Unity entering the fray in O42/43, and already you guys are resorting to cowardly attempts to try to get MAP members to leave and join you? I'll say here what I told Solipicus in private mail, just in case any other lazy leaders in Unity want to try to avoid a fight:

1. EOW are our oldest allies, and we will NOT be stepping out of the way so you can move through O42 to get to them (if I actually believed that was your sole intention of getting into O42, we STILL would not let you) - this means you can stop asking us to string them out to dry
2. We are a tight knit bunch, so your attempts to attract a few of us away and turn us on the remaining will not work, so you might as well just stop w/ the sad emails because in the end they just make you look pathetic.

that should about cover it; now there should be no reason any of you need to waste any time (both yours and ours) crafting and sending an email with the intent of going down either of those topics.

DeletedUser13539

again speaking out your as** Anarqy?

Learn to comprehend what one writes and says to you before making accusations m8.

DeletedUser

this thread is not meant to be a discussion of how much of an MRA unity are; they are doing a great job of illustrating that for everyone both in game and in forum.

this thread was an informative piece, designed to let Solipicus and all of his minions know that there is no point in wasting any further time or effort (both on his part, and on our part) with trying to avoid a fight by emailing any member of MAP about any sort of deal, agreement, or about that member leaving MAP to join Unity.

Unity, if you want to get at EOW, then go ahead and try to fight your way through us. but please off with all of the pathetic emails. thanks.

DeletedUser

It is shame when players can't show respect to other players even if they are enemies.

I think there is no point to create such thread, because if Unite have a little bit honor they wouldn't do such things, well if they don't have any honor it doesn't matter what about thread will be, it won't change a thing.

Telling true I thing both sides are same. Both are just trying to spit on each other.

P.S. anarqy if your ally members are loyal you shouldn't be worry about enemies plot.

DeletedUser1594

again speaking without spoken too, nor with the slightest idea

well then, ummm... am i being spoken to now? ..cuz i don't want to twist your words in any way, ..again.
it seems like a lot of people are saying the same thing about you, dude. it seems highly unlikely that EVERYbody is wrong. ..just a BIG coincidence, perhaps??
there seems to be an insurmountable amount of evidence against you. not just the sketchy PMs you send that everybody seems to, unintentionally of course, misinterpret somehow. but also the posts all over the forums that don't mean what everybody seems to think they mean. and your only real response to what seems to be a blatant display of your character, is your ideas that people are twisting and perverting your postings.
The way your posts are interpretted are the way that you have written them. people are drawing similar conclusions from your posts b/c that's what you wrote. it's written all over the forums. it's not a fluke or an accident that you come off that way. that's who you are.
You were exposed. not just by the statements of others who have encountered you personally, but also by your own statements.
you keep tyring to tell me i don't know what's going on. maybe i don't. but i can clearly see in this forum that your words are contradictory. and your statements which reflect your character, correspond to the all the other alleged actions and PMs from you. shame. shame indeed. rude. so rude.

DeletedUser

As a man with no relations to either unity or MAP from my alliance ties (we dont have ANY ties) but i have to say this:

anarqy, you sir, are a tool.

What a pathetic thread.

Sol seems a solid leader in my dealings with him and i have much respect for still from EOW, but u are just a pawn trying to play with the big boy alliances.

DeletedUser

well Ive fought against anarqy in the past and now we've been allies for a long time. MAP are our oldest and closest ally and I know Id much rather have them with me then against me.
I learned the game fighting MAP back in the day and still use some of their tactics now............... or I will when I shake off the ring rust!

DeletedUser

As a man with no relations to either unity or MAP from my alliance ties (we dont have ANY ties) but i have to say this:

What a pathetic thread.

Sol seems a solid leader in my dealings with him and i have much respect for still from EOW, but u are just a pawn trying to play with the big boy alliances.

so lets see, you start out by saying you have had no relations with either Unity or MAP, trying to prove you are a 'neutral' party before insulting me. but then you end with positing Sloppycus is a solid leader JUSTIFIED by your past dealings with him...

so essentially, I see you as one of sloppy's minion dogs who blindly follows him and thinks he's awesome. therefore, your classification of me as a 'tool' is beyond meaningless to me. so back to your hole boy, and next time you pop your head out and want to make an impact on these forums, come up with a better post that doesn't contradict itself.

p.s. I find it ironic that 'pi$$ off' gets censored in this forum, but this little grommit is allowed to sit here and call me a tool for no reason other then disagreeing with my topic

DeletedUser10416

What a pathetic thread.

Haha :p

DeletedUser

so lets see, you start out by saying you have had no relations with either Unity or MAP, trying to prove you are a 'neutral' party before insulting me. but then you end with positing Sloppycus is a solid leader JUSTIFIED by your past dealings with him...

so essentially, I see you as one of sloppy's minion dogs who blindly follows him and thinks he's awesome. therefore, your classification of me as a 'tool' is beyond meaningless to me. so back to your hole boy, and next time you pop your head out and want to make an impact on these forums, come up with a better post that doesn't contradict itself.

p.s. I find it ironic that 'pi$$ off' gets censored in this forum, but this little grommit is allowed to sit here and call me a tool for no reason other then disagreeing with my topic

I dont know Sol so it would be very hard to be his lap dog.

But hey if thats an image that gives u a thrill when u think about it, who am i to judge.

If i was to blindly follow him i'd think unity is great and i'd be there, but i dont and im not, however when problems have arose he has dealt with them in a calm manner.

You on the other hand..... well we can all see that.

DeletedUser

I dont know Sol so it would be very hard to be his lap dog.

actually, you asserted you had dealings with Sol, and that he was a good leader. see you contradict yourself again. do you even know what 'contradict' means? it seems your understanding of how to make an effective statement is lacking.

But hey if thats an image that gives u a thrill when u think about it, who am i to judge.

lets see, so now you try to take this to a whole new personal level, and bring sexual preference into it? where did anyone say they got a 'thrill' out of the idea of you being Sol's lapdog? I think you just like him sooooo much that you feel the need to come on here and spam any negative-Sol topics - so perhaps you should deal with those inner feelings of yours at some point little boy

If i was to blindly follow him i'd think unity is great and i'd be there, but i dont and im not, however when problems have arose he has dealt with them in a calm manner.

another case of you contradicting yourself - how about this, if you have some issue with what's been said here, then state the issue, and state your contention, and enter the argument in a legitimate way. if you want to sit on the side and sling mud, then go talk to yourself in the mirror because nobody cares to see meaningless insults hurled back and forth, as over the top and stupid as the arguments with Sol are, at least they are an ARGUMENT rooted in points, and not just baseless insults, which is all that you have brought to the table

You on the other hand..... well we can all see that.

take a deep breath, realize you are worthless and nobody cares to see your insulting language, and go bury your head in sand grommit

DeletedUser

oh haha pretty fun huh? how about this jerkoff, I think you are a tool.
pretty awesome isn't it? how I insulted you when we've never spoken, and for no reason? because that's what these forums need, more stupid childish behavior. grow up

DeletedUser

oh haha pretty fun huh? how about this jerkoff, I think you are a tool.
pretty awesome isn't it? how I insulted you when we've never spoken, and for no reason? because that's what these forums need, more stupid childish behavior. grow up

dude...chill...its a game...its a forum OF A GAME...the only one i see thats being a child here is you bud. You need to calm down, take your ADHD meds so you can speak fluently without all the name calling, ok?

And anyways i would hope that the people here were children because this is a game. i would hope you are not a 20 something year old with a wife and kids and you telling them "Not now little Jimmy, daddy is trying to yell profanity at the other people on this game, go find out what Mommy is doing because I do not want to deal with you right now."

Ouch.....

DeletedUser

dude...chill...its a game...its a forum OF A GAME...the only one i see thats being a child here is you bud. You need to calm down, take your ADHD meds so you can speak fluently without all the name calling, ok?

And anyways i would hope that the people here were children because this is a game. i would hope you are not a 20 something year old with a wife and kids and you telling them "Not now little Jimmy, daddy is trying to yell profanity at the other people on this game, go find out what Mommy is doing because I do not want to deal with you right now."

Ouch.....

The average gamer in the states is 37 so not really sure what your point is. Also, just because someone isn't a kid, doesn't mean they have kids.

DeletedUser

The average gamer in the states is 37 so not really sure what your point is. Also, just because someone isn't a kid, doesn't mean they have kids.

actually there is no one survey that says the age of the average gamer in the US, survey ranges iv seen are from 29 to 43 it all depends which survey u look at. Also surveys are unreliable because they can not do EVERYONE in the United States, its impossible to do so. Usually they do surveys out of 1,000 to about 10,000 or so for time reasons.

As for the 2nd part, considering the average age of a person to have their first child is 25 years old and TECHNICALLY you are considered a full citizen with full rights at age 21 that only gives a 4 year window. Also if you say that the average gamer age is 37 thats well above the average so yes you can assume with probably 90% certainty that if the person isnt a kid that he/she has children. if you are right about the average gamer age that is.

DeletedUser

actually there is no one survey that says the age of the average gamer in the US, survey ranges iv seen are from 29 to 43 it all depends which survey u look at. Also surveys are unreliable because they can not do EVERYONE in the United States, its impossible to do so. Usually they do surveys out of 1,000 to about 10,000 or so for time reasons.

I misspoke when I said US, I meant the world. As for the nonexistence survey, here is the link. You will have to scroll down to the second graph but I assume you will figure it out. I would tend to trust sales and survey information from the ESA as they base alot of their business off of these surveys.

As for the 2nd part, considering the average age of a person to have their first child is 25 years old and TECHNICALLY you are considered a full citizen with full rights at age 21 that only gives a 4 year window. Also if you say that the average gamer age is 37 thats well above the average so yes you can assume with probably 90% certainty that if the person isnt a kid that he/she has children. if you are right about the average gamer age that is.

So, according to you, 90% of adults have children? That is a grossly misused statistic as it is not counting those who never have kids. I would believe the number to be closer to 50%.

DeletedUser

Wow this thread went way off topic. Locking for now. I will then unlock it, and hope everyone will behave themselves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.