Primium

DeletedUser

Hey all,
Just want your views on which of the premium features you think a player should use in the beginnings of a world.
Obviously Merchant helps a LOT, but are any of the others helpful at the start of a world?

DeletedUser

*Could a mod move this to 'General Discussion' please!
THanks

T

DeletedUser

I've seen people using Administrator and captain! :S
Admin i sort of see the point of, but the captain is only helpful later... no?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I don't see the point of Admin at first... You have one city, it's easy to do everything without admin lol.

Captain or commander, there is definitely no point till after BP.

DeletedUser

not until you have enough to warrant needing it.
Maybe in a few days or so, but now i reckon merchant and maybe admin...

DeletedUser

People usually use Admin, Merchant and Captain at the start of a world.

Everyone should use Merchant at the start of a world because it gives you more resources obviously.

Administrator.... Hmm, maybe. I only use it for extending the construction queue to 7, other than that the overviews are really only useful after 4 or 5 months when you have too many cities to manually go through them all everyday.

Captain's only useful later in the world as well. But for the new farming villages trade overview I might use it after a month. Attack Planner doesn't really help that much but useful for people who are co-ordinated attacks, tightly squeezed together.

DeletedUser

Merchant at the start is pointless you'll get lets say 40 more res an hour just farm 2 farming villages at 5 mins to get that.

DeletedUser

Easy for you now, but trust me, there is a moment when if you put a lot of gold into this, you will have double the cities than the one under you in case you are in a rather quiet zone.

DeletedUser

lol! talking of ranks and the world has only just opened.

Rank means nothing so soon.

DeletedUser

unless it's a different world, the current rank on this server doesnt matter to your arguement

DeletedUser

lol, you seriously haven't gotten that these guys are messing around?
so i can't mess around too?
i can't give cookies when my cookie jar is angry with the comments.
It smiled when looking at your post you tho.

DeletedUser

Administrator is the only one you need imo, the 7 building queue is great, although not necessary. If I had to pick one it would be Administrator though.

Merchant - The additional resources barely make a difference with your mines so low but would be my second option.

None of these:
Priestess - No temple; useless.
Commander - Not much fighting to make a difference.
Captain - Same as above and massive lol if you get it to farm your few cities at the start. Waste.

Even more lol @ people talking about ranks this early.