Wish List Private worlds

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
I am hoping that the grepolis team will let players pay 1.99 to 3.99 per month for running their own.
My idea is this.
1. Those that run a private server can set the alliance size, city slot cap, and what we commonly find on grepolis.
2. Owners of private servers can make their own private god-like angel or whatever to put a new spin on things also host events.
3. Events with pubic servers are shared with private worlds.
4. Each server can be a training ground for newbies or returning players.
5. More skins can be added to the city slots from private to public.
6. Said private world owners can create custom units for their custom gods including spells.

I hope to hear from all of you about this idea.

Last edited:

Maddox8

Hoplite
I don't think that the creators of this game will read such a thing. First of all, any player who invests monthly in grepolis understands that without advisors they do nothing.
Secondly, allowing the player to make their own server will would make INNO think.It is not profitable for the creators of this game.
And so since I came back I have found 2 new gods and it already seems intersting to me that I have fallen in love with the game again until I get bored.

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
I don't think that the creators of this game will read such a thing. First of all, any player who invests monthly in grepolis understands that without advisors they do nothing.
Secondly, allowing the player to make their own server will would make INNO think.It is not profitable for the creators of this game.
And so since I came back I have found 2 new gods and it already seems intersting to me that I have fallen in love with the game again until I get bored.
Good point , you are very honest and I like that but I have been seeing some games doing this lately so wondered if Inno would think about then sort out how they can benefit along with the community so thank you.

Last edited: