Problem with Iota

DeletedUser

South wars is a little complicated. Most of enemy alliances is focus at defencive. Most of them not even try to snipe the CS they just mail 10 alliances to support them and turtle all they can...

But wars at north is fine the only problem we facing is ppl going VM, but if you go VM it is worst cause you will lose a lot of BP during those fights and when you came back you will be much more surrounded than before.

Iota don´t have new wars cause those remaining players is bigger so you spend much more time at those cruzades. I remember at beginning wars usually had some duration around 1-2 weeks max. But now with the size of players those wars take 2-3 months.
And usually the alliance that is losing start to diband and join other alliances or creat new alliances.
Take a look at this alliance: Gods Of War
Is that a refugee camp from Phalanx-Elite.? hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well we'll be able to vote now on 2.0 coming to Iota and having hero worlds, which will certainly spice things up lol

DeletedUser

we only want aspects of 2.0 not all of it. if we do get it, i will migrate to another world (if there is a 1.26 world left) as will some others

DeletedUser

Actually havin been 2.0 for a little bit now i actually like it more, there was a lot i didnt like about it but its won me over.

DeletedUser

I didn't like 2.0 but I find myself saying, ooh wish we had that on iota a lot lol

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Farming multiple cities in 2.0 is more easily done with the captain's overview, whereas in 1.26 farming with 30+ cities is unthinkable

DeletedUser

if we had the option to choose exactly what we want then i think it would make it very good. get best of the both.

the only thing that i dont want the most is having like 10 screens switched on :S

DeletedUser

haha! bbcue hitting vm just after he lost a city surely counts as running away scared! haha!

DeletedUser

haha! bbcue hitting vm just after he lost a city surely counts as running away scared! haha!

Well...he didn't exactly get his ("just desserts" really saph? c'mon man...if you're gonna edit my stuff at least make it sound somewhat like my original intention) bum. He didn't exactly get his bum, backside, booty, handed to him or anything. More like it was sliced, diced, dipped in hot sauce, and then shoved down his throat.

Though, tbf...it's a holiday weekend in the states so that might be it. If he's not back by Tuesday we paint him yellow and give him hell.

DeletedUser

who came up with the VM tactic in the first place?

It's not a tactic. VM is something people activate when they can't be near the game. Family vacations/business trips/out of town guests. Some players use it to avoid attacks or what have you. As a "tactic" it's not too bright cos you come outta VM to the same thing, or worse...you're not completely surrounded by red and in even deeper doo doo. However, if you're busy and you can't manage attacks coming in/what not then some people will activate VM to avoid losing a city whilst they are not able to log in constantly.

I think in rare instance it's a nub hiding and thinking that's gonna save him/her.

DeletedUser

who came up with the VM tactic in the first place?

Evolution, soo many of their players ran into vm when under attack from us, in a few days and will open a thread listing all their players who ran into vm, to be honest it not something I have decided against doing, when your enemy contantly does it you end up thinking... well why not, however Evo / UNT do not arrange such organised continued attacks to warrant it, my DBP was about 25k up to a couple of months ago and have been playing for over a year, however I will say not any of the ones that post on this forum lately

DeletedUser

Evolution, soo many of their players ran into vm when under attack from us, in a few days and will open a thread listing all their players who ran into vm, to be honest it not something I have decided against doing, when your enemy contantly does it you end up thinking... well why not, however Evo / UNT do not arrange such organised continued attacks to warrant it, my DBP was about 25k up to a couple of months ago and have been playing for over a year, however I will say not any of the ones that post on this forum lately

Oh please. Surf...you and the rest of the nubs that bolt/quake, and send little mini attacks are hardly a threat (see this thread...and no...those aren't just port checks...that's how these nubs fight). If any evo went into VM to avoid attacks, and I'm not sure they ever have, it's cos it's really annoying to have a bunch of gnats (read being attacked by 5 LS and 10 transports repeatedly) and they need a break from being poked at by the short bus squad.

Having said that...how many Bad Co/TDC are on VM right now? You guys hit that button like it gives you a million dollars every time you do. Your fearless leader/mastermind Barbie being the most recent. Did he run off into VM to avoid attacks or is he actually just away from the computer. Maybe I'll go with yellow bellied coward and leave it at that. We already know he's too weak to actually mount any kind of offensive that doesn't involve bolting/quaking so it's not a super stretch that he hit the button after losing ANOTHER city to us.

Or how about you surf? You got the cajones to try and take me? I bet not. I'd even put money on it.

Now...be a good little nub and go build 5 LS and a handful of transports and continue wreaking "havoc" on the south seas of Iota.

DeletedUser

25k? if you get on evo's bad side i think you might get more pretty quickly. though fewer cities i think.

DeletedUser

No more Evo. Most of us went to UNT and a few went to Pheno. Both are still great groups of people ! :)

Trying to have fun and make the best of the game as we can. ;)

DeletedUser

ive been gone to long, i was in evo before.

TDC, you are the reason Iota is boring.
Lozza xx

i wanted to far them a long time ago, like when evo had 50 members and no branches.