Pnp Professor Saint's History Class

DeletedUser

LOL the mighty LoD who need to recruit the help of Valheru to try and wipe out us Jags, who you claim are not that good.....if thats the case why are you needing other alliances to come help you ?

and im awaiting your planned opp for tomorrow :) yes I always am aware of when people want to hit me lol my spider sences are tingling LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....ahh wait wolf sence, no sence ? sence of humour ahhhh who knows bring it on,

DeletedUser22940

the talk of LoD and R4GE ruling Knossos....the world is still very young. In my opinion, it is inevitable that these 2 alliances war at some point. THAT will be the defining moment of this young world. New alliances will emerge at this point and big ones will fall. Going to be very interesting :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lthe talk of LoD and R4GE ruling Knossos....the world is still very young. In my opinion, it is inevitable that these 2 alliances war at some point. THAT will be the defining moment of this young world. New alliances will emerge at this point and big ones will fall. Going to be very interesting :D

Longevity is what determines the strength of an alliance, I know a lot of you guys jump worlds freely as soon as a new one opens because you have only got the ability to grow fast early on.....but when the world gets more balanced you cant handle the heat and bail out.

spys in your alliance ? i already told you there are cowards in your alliance who pay for protection...it happens when your an MRA like LoD who recruit anybody to jump up the ranks ;) lol

Regarding this problem with new worlds though being "over too soon"

in all seriousness, when i first started playing Grepo, the placing of new starts in any world was always split into different sections of the world,

this was able to give alliances chances to grow into "super powers" ie North East South and West map locations,

this kept each world location almost seperate allowing for a large alliance to to emerge and dominate its own region, now though it seems everybody just starts in the same parts of the map regardless what map location you choose, the difference between every alliance in knossos just now is only about an ocean apart. that leads to always just one alliance who gets the best start to almost dominate the world from the off making it very boring very quickly, and of course Grepo/innogames know they always make the most $$$$$ in the first few weeks of a new world, so thats why they open up new ones so quickly, effectively bringing the last world to a sim builders dream.

I think if they went back to spreading new players starting locations again into the 4 corners of the map instead of bulk them all in the centre and spread out......it would create the older style wolrds super powers and allow for much better rivalry's to build and by default greater wars as one power would definitely rise from each corner of the map and eventually meet.

anybody else agree with that ?

DeletedUser

Longevity is what determines the strength of an alliance, I know a lot of you guys jump worlds freely as soon as a new one opens because you have only got the ability to grow fast early on.....but when the world gets more balanced you cant handle the heat and bail out.

spys in your alliance ? i already told you there are cowards in your alliance who pay for protection...it happens when your an MRA like LoD who recruit anybody to jump up the ranks ;) lol

Regarding this problem with new worlds though being "over too soon"

in all seriousness, when i first started playing Grepo, the placing of new starts in any world was always split into different sections of the world,

this was able to give alliances chances to grow into "super powers" ie North East South and West map locations,

this kept each world location almost seperate allowing for a large alliance to to emerge and dominate its own region, now though it seems everybody just starts in the same parts of the map regardless what map location you choose, the difference between every alliance in knossos just now is only about an ocean apart. that leads to always just one alliance who gets the best start to almost dominate the world from the off making it very boring very quickly, and of course Grepo/innogames know they always make the most $$$$$ in the first few weeks of a new world, so thats why they open up new ones so quickly, effectively bringing the last world to a sim builders dream.

I think if they went back to spreading new players starting locations again into the 4 corners of the map instead of bulk them all in the centre and spread out......it would create the older style wolrds super powers and allow for much better rivalry's to build and by default greater wars as one power would definitely rise from each corner of the map and eventually meet.

anybody else agree with that ?

Agreed because i'm awesome.YOU talk too MUCH can u come against me at the battlefield,i need AT LEAST 100.000 bp for more free slots pls give them to me SIR.But.. tp be honest i don't care about your opinion(nobody cares for your opinions) in game they are lauphing at u http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOyOvYcOWdY&feature=related:p

DeletedUser

Man I have the feeling your blood is about to get sucked out by some vampire.

Not a smart move. Professor Saint is coming!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S +Rep for scaring me with your awesome PnP writing skills)

DeletedUser

Agreed because i'm awesome.YOU talk too MUCH can u come against me at the battlefield,i need AT LEAST 100.000 bp for more free slots pls give them to me SIR.But.. tp be honest i don't care about your opinion(nobody cares for your opinions) in game they are lauphing at u http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOyOvYcOWdY&feature=related:p
This is what I'm talking about.
All you're doing is just flaming him. You don't have to stoop down to his level.
When you're trying to get you're point across, back up your opinions with logic. Facts, instead of pointless youtube videos.

DeletedUser

I know....it is me who is pestering G.S.A/Paragons to give you guys the upper hand....check out my Tax Collectors ;) im also gathering you allys to take them down....you never know what the wolf creates behind the scenes....its a beautiful thing.......~single tear drop rolls down my cheek~ :p

im the biggest thorn in GSA side, they even have their own little hate the wolf shrine in their forum isnt that sweet ? lol

And as for the longevity jibe, come on, you should know when im winding you guys up, 90% of what I say is totaly tongue in cheek. adds a few laughs to the battles.

one last thing, I'll be out in the morning, can you guys hit me around say....7pm Server time ? so im on to actualy try and defend lol think of it as a sporting gesture lol

DeletedUser

LOL the mighty LoD who need to recruit the help of Valheru to try and wipe out us Jags, who you claim are not that good.....if thats the case why are you needing other alliances to come help you ?

and im awaiting your planned opp for tomorrow :) yes I always am aware of when people want to hit me lol my spider sences are tingling LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....ahh wait wolf sence, no sence ? sence of humour ahhhh who knows bring it on,

We did not "recruit" Valheru. They just decided to go to war with you.

DeletedUser

We did not "recruit" Valheru. They just decided to go to war with you.

DeletedUser

Saint, great PnP, +rep. Totally needed here. LoD sounds awesome and everyone else who opposes them will get destroyed.

DeletedUser

I doubt that they'll get destroyed lol. Most alliances are never destroyed.

Only the MRA's and very weak alliances Disband or get totaly wiped out, usualy due to poor leadership,

and to poseidon, who says "LOD sound Awsome"......its people like you that get impressed easily and then do as your told by these kind of alliances rather than test them out, and usually get used like puppets, before being conquered by them regardless how much you b**t kiss.

thankfully some do like the contest and Of course LOD are a decent side, its what makes it more entertaining.

:pro:

DeletedUser

Great post mate, I need to move towards O55 to feast on some kittens :)

DeletedUser

pardon me...but which alliance is the only one in the top 12 that has been here since the first day?
Jaguar Warriors.
You have all these reports from players who probably don't have much experience and are making the same beginners mistakes that you all have made.
And before you start gettin all up in my business about my size, look at my position :)
right in the middle of the BP fest...
your alliance has also made some failure attacks against me...I don't have screen shots but believe me, they're there.
Sainted you're a great player, no doubt about it, you have my respect...But this is a little inaccurate and one sided.

Just my opinion.

DeletedUser22940

Thanks for the compliments bro.....we share a mutual respect.

I think everyone is forgetting one thing though.

PnP = Politics and Propaganda

Wikipedia said:
Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position.

By definition, all PnP's should be one-sided :D

DeletedUser

Sainted you're a great player, no doubt about it, you have my respect...But this is a little inaccurate

Of course it's inaccurate you called him a good player, he's a n00b.

Looking at Jag I'd say most of them are new whereas LoD are experienced so yeah they're doing fantastic considering. R4GE is a mix of both new and experienced.