Pnp Professor Saint's History Class

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHA yeah very funny, well LoD aka ONE,

I wrote that message in the spoiler above, because having seen your internal forums from the cowards begging us not to attack them ;)

I was correcting your members unimformed comments about us taking in Refugees.
I am pretty sure it was LoD who recruited the Trolls refugees when they started to feel the heat, then LoD assured us they would be told to stop attacking our citys, something we were reluctant to do too, BUT we accepted your leaderships responce, only for you COWARDS to restart attacks on our smaller members like total cowards.

fyi who am I, Thetan Wolf please do swing by anytime I'll school you in how to defend followed by counter attack tactics, just as BE who is now my FArm ;) Speeking of which, I thought it was funny he saved all his citys that were in revolt by deliberately getting himself banned for racial abuse........anybody else i know who has ever been banned during attacks was always gave attackable bans.......no wonder i call your members Cowards.

Enjoy the game and the battles, ill see you all soon enough :)

Hmm, I was in Dire Wolves and remember you agreeing to stop attacks only for them to continue unabated, so I think it's quite cheeky of you to accuse anybody else of doing it.

PS, I'll take the shovel aff ye and cut yer heid aff wi it soap dodger. ;)

DeletedUser

AKA ONE*.......
Actually if you look at the list now, not really. The ones that are are a great bunch :) But they are doing their own thing with most of their own ppl now.

DeletedUser

Great PnP... great player, great mate.. as i tolt it to him.. to bad hes no longer plays but he awas one of the best.. definitly i will remeber him with a big smile on the face.. by the way for a previous post.. LoD are also here from the first day.. but our great leaders didnt bother to create an MRA.. we are many but we all work as team.. the guys we have picked up on the road are great and had fitted in real great.. Let all the discussion be on the game and see how the wars will go.. Respect for ED!

DeletedUser24070

Professor, we have been dilligently executing our homework assignments!

jags.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good job LoD.

Jaguar Warriors are getting pwned right now ;D

DeletedUser

They're #2 in tbp, I'd consider that an achievement if anything.

DeletedUser

LOL is that one of my Academy players in JW?

ROFL its Thigue!

DeletedUser

sorry...But your players are actually disappointing....(the one's I've encountered)
one player (won't name any names on the public forums) has been attacking me and attacking me and attacking me.
He's around 40k...and after almost 3 weeks of him attacking me he JUST broke through my defenses today...I'm 2.5k and didn't have any support whatsoever....
He has me in revolt now after some help from an 80k player...it's a shame I have 5 city slots that I'll probably never be able to use :(

DeletedUser

sorry...But your players are actually disappointing....(the one's I've encountered)
one player (won't name any names on the public forums) has been attacking me and attacking me and attacking me.
He's around 40k...and after almost 3 weeks of him attacking me he JUST broke through my defenses today...I'm 2.5k and didn't have any support whatsoever....
He has me in revolt now after some help from an 80k player...it's a shame I have 5 city slots that I'll probably never be able to use :(

You must have had many swordsmen LOL.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9GHoR-RJLy8/S_gV60thELI/AAAAAAAARK0/clhUnurTezk/s400/turtle_snacks.jpg

DeletedUser

Also, I wouldn't be saying anything. timmons80 just took your city xpoodog.

DeletedUser

yes after 12 clearing attacks to a 2.5k city....As I already stated he broke through..I was just amazed at how terrible some of the players are..
And actually tommy I had around 400 hops and 40 chariots :p
200 swors, 100 archers and around 50 Bi's..

DeletedUser

Wow you must be an elite player defending against a 3 week siege from a 40k player with 790 troops.....to the rim with you.

DeletedUser25746

It is a Morale world. Making your 2.5k city a good deal harder to take for a 40k person than for someone around your former size.

DeletedUser22940

Now that the semester is over, I went to Grepostats to check progress and I must say.....the entire class get an A++

DeletedUser

Now that the semester is over, I went to Grepostats to check progress and I must say.....the entire class get an A++

Coblet raises his hand: Where is that Ferocious Panda now? And he's not the only one......

You did put a lot of work into it, and it was pretty funny. I will give you that much :)