Known Bug Profile Image

DeletedUser

I have tried to upload a profile image, The image is the correct type and size and it does seem to upload but all I get is a black area where the picture should be. I've tried all the alowed formats but always the same.
Any Ideas?

DeletedUser

there seems to be multiple threads on this relating to alliance and personal profiles
why so many threads and the bigger picture on this...... will it ever be fixed??
I hate looking like a black box :(

DeletedUser

there seems to be multiple threads on this relating to alliance and personal profiles
why so many threads
because people don't take a minute to do a quick search on their issue before posting :p (they generally don't read the stickies regarding common fixes and the posting format for bugs either, but i digress... :supermad:)

and the bigger picture on this...... will it ever be fixed??
I hate looking like a black box :(
the developers have been made aware, so i suspect they will be working on a fix, although how long it will take is anybody's guess really.

DeletedUser21889

all in Ephesus are expriencing this problem,yes we just have to wait till resolved by why is it so hard to fix when all other worlds are free to make their profile/alliance pics ????

DeletedUser

all in Ephesus are expriencing this problem,yes we just have to wait till resolved by why is it so hard to fix when all other worlds are free to make their profile/alliance pics ????

The problem occurs in all (most?) worlds, not just Ephesus.

DeletedUser

Patience grasshopper. The devs been lazy lately so wait.

DeletedUser

arrrgh, the pictures were visible yesterday.
I saw mine and that of my alliance.

Now they have gone again...
What is going on?