Programmers here?

Will development of this section be worthwhile?

• Total voters

DeletedUser5

Hey guys, it doesn't seem that we have a lot of programmers in our community, and I know that this isn't true.

I want to extend this section a lot, and intend to do so, but I need your help. To make this forum section useful, I need participants, and that means that I need you all to start posting. There are members out there that have said that they want to learn how to program, and we should be here to help them do so.

I want people to start showcasing their programs, websites, and applications in our forums, and if there is enough interest from you guys, I will create sections within this forum for these.

I also want to start organising little programming competitions, to get a bit more interaction going on. These will range from beginner competitions (small puzzles) to more difficult competitions (small applications).

So, vote in the poll for me if you would.

DeletedUser2795

It would definitely be interesting to see how this turns out :)
I am an adequate programmer myself, and I would like to be able to practice my skills competitively outside the robotics season :)

DeletedUser13936

i am not a programer (well i'm took robotics in 5th grade if that counts :p but that was 3 years ago so maybe my 'mad skillz' wore of..lul) but if the mods developed a section like this it would be pretty awesome

DeletedUser

I'm interested, I do lots of web design, and some PHP and MySQL. Also have some knowledge of C++. Sounds like a good idea!

DeletedUser

I would like to learn more since i'm thinking of studying for Programming in Uni. I did some Pascal and CSS in school this year (should have done C++ basic too but don't know why i didn't) and have some basic knowledge on HMTL so developing this page more would be nice and helpful at the same time.

DeletedUser

Where the "i'm indifferent, I am a programmer" option?

It would definitely be interesting to see how this turns out :)
I am an adequate programmer myself, and I would like to be able to practice my skills competitively outside the robotics season :)

US First? I'm on one of those silly teams with a number too.

DeletedUser

What will happen if Yes, develop it, I'd like to learn more wins? will there be a tutorial subforum?

DeletedUser

Here's an ideea for this section...

How about starting an open-source community-project of somekind!?... (Of course, Grepolis-based)...