-Project Core- and their meteoric rise!

DeletedUser

In a short time -Project Core- has become the most dominant alliance in all of PHI. In only 35 short days, they have climbed the ABP ranks to #8 attackers.

abpo.jpg

In the last 28 days over 200 colonizations.

colonizations.jpg

And the first alliance to hit 10,000,000 points!
rankingsr.jpg

Can any other alliance in PHI match anywhere near these accomplishments?

DeletedUser

Seems the world forums are indeed past the point of revivification. Can't even spur players into defending their alliances, or drawing out the haters and trolls. Next step:
Singling out players by name and commencing personal insults. hahaha.
You may all start with me.

DeletedUser15283

Well.....

Oceans Elite has ended, but obviously was the BEST alliance OVERALL in PHI.
Reasons:

1)Took OUT the Tiny Teddies, number one alliance vs. number 10, OE.

2) Rimmed L.O.D. in Ocean 53
Rimmed STORM, STORM DESTRUCTION, S.T.O.R.M. FOREVER, and STORM Troopers

3)Started off in O53 ranked at 24, and within a month were tied for #1 with TT.

Sadly, Oceans Elite is not #1 in ABP anymore:p because of a merge.MOBIOS is now what was originally OE.

Some members have left to Linamus.

DeletedUser

Well.....

Oceans Elite has ended, but obviously was the BEST alliance OVERALL in PHI.
Reasons:

1)Took OUT the Tiny Teddies, number one alliance vs. number 10, OE.

2) Rimmed L.O.D. in Ocean 53
Rimmed STORM, STORM DESTRUCTION, S.T.O.R.M. FOREVER, and STORM Troopers

3)Started off in O53 ranked at 24, and within a month were tied for #1 with TT.

Sadly, Oceans Elite is not #1 in ABP anymore:p because of a merge.MOBIOS is now what was originally OE.

Some members have left to Linamus.

What is this?? I don't even...

DeletedUser

Well, it shall be interesting to see what Project Core can do for the history of Phi. They have declared war against THE PHI MUNCHERS as they want to posses all four core oceans.

We have no idea whether they will be dominant yet. So far, it's just a gathering of a lot of players with high points - such concoctions aren't always the most stable ones. Granted, with how inactive Phi is, that will go far, but it still doesn't say much. So far, they have less than a handful of captures from active players, so they have hardly done anything yet, much less dominated. It's understandable that the real conquests have had to wait, though, since there have been tons of cities up for grabs internally in the alliance and from the ghost cities of the many players who were banned for using farming bots.

DeletedUser15283

P.S.-
Soz bout not mentioning PHI MUNCHERS, they helped OE disable TT.

DeletedUser

@Asjo (to avoid cluttering up this chaotic forum with unnecessary text by quoting your reply in it's entirety to avoid unnecessary text), you are partly correct, partly incorrect, and partly misguided... but hey, here may lie a chance for a discussion with more that 2 or 3 players!
They have declared war against THE PHI MUNCHERS
Depending on your definition of a Grepolis "declaration of war" I don't really see it as such. I see recent hostilities as a necessary territory battle (as well as providing our members access to the necessary BP). A war is declared with the specific intention of removing an enemy alliance from the server completely, and as far as I know, we have no members who wish to see you or your players taken out of the game... I certainly don't.
I took the city I did, simply because it was well within my ocean (44) and in my immediate area of influence. No reason for your player to own a city there that close to me, and that far away from his alliance without being a pacted alliance member.
they want to posses all four core oceans.
100% correct, and we -Project Core- have ZERO intention of taking hostile actions to players/alliances outside 44/45/54/55 (other than an occasional BP raid of course), There are only two ways of accomplishing this,
1. merge/pact
2. conquer and remove (blue/green or red).
We wanted option #1, hence the invite to join our alliance (personally I hold you in the highest respect, and I am not the only one, I am sure) plus you are great to have around here, in the world forums. But after our invitation was sent, no answer... not even a quick PM telling us to go get bent, so we acted (very lightly). After being ignored, the answer becomes pretty darn clear.
, it's just a gathering of a lot of players with high points
Misguided. True, most remaining active members of Tiny Teddies, Chimera, Wolfpack, and others that banded together are relatively high in the rankings, we are a group of players who have earned and gained loyalty from one another for the past 6 months of fighting along side (and even against) each other. Take Asasice for example, not the highest ranked player by any stretch of the imagination, but could devastate the top five ranked players in the blink on an eye, and will unleash carnage on anyone with the slightest request from another -Project Core- Player. I can give example after example of why EVERY player in our alliance deserves to be a part of the best alliance this world has to offer. I am probably the least deserving, and I am humbled and honored to consider this group alliance-mates of mine. I am positive Asjo, that you know better than most that rankings mean very little with regard to alliance membership.
they have hardly done anything yet, much less dominated
Check grepostats. Or perhaps even research Theo's statement in the OP. Recent inactivity may be due to the fact that one of the players in the alliance we were most recently fighting seems to have taken ill, so we called an immediate cease fire... taking advantage is not the way we roll. This left us with no targets, and being a war game and the need for BP... well that was where you and your alliance came in.
Sorry for the long read, but felt the need to set the record straight from my perspective (and again, no one else is going to post anything...).
@Lordweapon:
Your statement that oceans elite defeated the Tiny Teddies with help from THE PHI MUNCHERS is like declaring that New Zealand single-handedly won WW II with a little help from Canada.

DeletedUser

NoodlesJ, you're right, I don't know about your loyalty, I'm just judging from the circumstances. So far, the most important goal goal does seem to be to be as big as possible in the core oceans, which is why I hinted that points might take priority over other considerations. If Project Core is indeed a united, well-organized and disciplined alliance, we will no doubt see it soon.

And you're right; you might not have had a lot of targets, especially since your alliance is a merger of a lot of players in the core that would otherwise be fighting each other. Which is why I point out that you guys have the potential to dominate, but certainly haven't done so yet :)

I agree that AsaSice and his 300+ light nukes are cool :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its interesting that at least one member of the #1 alliance on Phi feels the need to come to here to trumpet how awesome his alliance is to the other 4 people that actually read this forum.

Could any other alliance on Phi possibly accomplish this much self-congratulation in so short a time before an audience so small?

/bows

DeletedUser

I am glad to see something gets you guys talking.

@Asjo we all have the highest respect for you, and I am hoping that we get to show you what we are made of. If anyone has had dealings with Asjo and not realized they want him on their team they are fools.

@Lordweapon/JohnStark the rim is a nice place to sit back and not realize how to fight, if you ever feel like a real good time try coming anywhere near us. Then see how it goes.

DeletedUser15283

Lordweapon? How is it ingame?

Who the heck are you??

@NoodlesJ:

I am trying to say that they helped.They mostly took all of their spirit and offensive troops away with mass supporting an important capitol of TT.We attacked, they defended.It was a great mix, ye should have seen us.

DeletedUser15283

I am glad to see something gets you guys talking.

@Asjo we all have the highest respect for you, and I am hoping that we get to show you what we are made of. If anyone has had dealings with Asjo and not realized they want him on their team they are fools.

@Lordweapon/JohnStark the rim is a nice place to sit back and not realize how to fight, if you ever feel like a real good time try coming anywhere near us. Then see how it goes.

Sorry mate, we got our hands full.We are not cowards, we are smart.Don't bite off more than you can chew.

DeletedUser20403

@lord weapon: i meant who are you ingame..couldnt find you.And I am valkyrias ingame

DeletedUser

Lol yeah that is a good point though Valkyrias, who the heck are you? Are you the fourth ranked player in the world??? Oh you are... never mind then.

That is true though Lordweapon if I were you I would not try to bite anything anywhere near a -Project Core- member.

DeletedUser

If you are really interested who Lordweapon is, I suggest a copy paste from the forum to the ranking list. Today he was ranked 670, if I saw it right.

But he seems to be more active here than in the game. Which is not a problem to me at least the forum is updated sometimes. :)

DeletedUser15283

Hard managing Theta, Sigma, AND Phi.I am semi active on Theta, Active fully on Phi and Sigma.

@AkaTheo:

I have deep respect for ANYONE who can post in the forums while holding a top spot.Especially when they hold the #1 ranked alliance;)

DeletedUser

I know it is quite nice being the number one alliance, you should try it sometime. ;)

Hey just think if Mobios and Vanguard of Justice all merged together they could become the number two alliance! That is almost number one. They still would not be able to compete with anything that we do, but you know, at least they would have the numbers. :)

DeletedUser

wow, this is probably the least violent thread I have seen, seems like core is diplomatic to :p . Theo due to alliance limit somehow I doubt that would ever happen and even with numbers somehow I doubt it will succeed