Pnp Project...FAILED

DeletedUser22940

So, I was checking my mail the other day and I received a parcel that did not belong to me :eek:

Me being who I am, I opened it anyways. :D

Low and behold....it was a report card for The Insanity Project!!!

tipfpaper.png

As I read through the document, here is what I read:

Combat Ability - FAIL

After reviewing some of your battle reports, I have to fail you. Here are some examples.

Example 1:

In order to take over a city, you must land a colony ship during the proper time frame! We have gone over this many, many, times...

tipfailedcs.png

Example 2:

If you want to take your enemy down, you must use more than 8 light ships. Also discussed many times.

tip7ls.png

Example 3:

Again, if you want to succeed, you need to come harder than this!!!

tipfailedcs2.png

Example 4:

Overall, you have simply done horrible in this category....

tipconquests.png
-

Morals and Fellowship - FAIL

When submitting the idea for your project, this was your idea...

tiplogo.png

While you boast unity, the lead for the project has tossed this moral by the road and has actually given up his teammates.

tipmatthewmessage.png

You should be glad that this Eternal Death character felt bad for the guy you were leading to his death and decided not to take the city. Shame on you Matthew I, shame on you. Needless to say, they did not accept your pact.

Comments and Suggestions:

My suggestion to improve upon your performance is to hand out a copy of this to each one of your slingers:

tipworkoutprogram.png

My final suggestion is that you drop the whole "insanity" gig. It is clearly not working for you....

tipfunnymario.png

Although you will be left behind this semester, just remember....

tipfailurewithoutu.png

Sincerely,
Professor Saint

After reading this, I was glad that someone else realized that these guys are really just a bunch of failures....

P.S. It's my first PnP so go easy on me ;)

DeletedUser

Nice work on your first PnP...However ...PSSST the comment about "this eternal Death character" we all know you are eternal death by now as was evident in your prior rant:)

DeletedUser22940

Thanks guys.

BBG - just trying to be a smart a**. Whoever hasn't figured that out, well....

DeletedUser3303

Nice PnP mate, better that i could ever put together

DeletedUser3393

Great PnP.. first decent PnP of this world I think.
Goodwork I wish I could rep you more.

DeletedUser

Nice one :D Can't +rep you however as I have done it recently.

DeletedUser

lets not forget that at the beginning they were kicking out their members as our colony ships were sailing to save face on grepo stats. of course that was until we starting conquering their leaders and they were too busy to worry about the rest of their alliance.

DeletedUser22940

haha, just happened to me last night. Took a city in 65. Launched Cs and it was TIP. Landed it and it was not....hmmmmm

DeletedUser

Nice work. :)

I like the look of the Priests too. You guys could go far.

DeletedUser22940

haha, had to return home eventually. Just waiting for my welcome home party ;) I hear you are good at throwing those!

DeletedUser22940

dont have a taste for turtle at the moment

LOL. I don't even know how to respond to this. I ghosted less than a month ago, restarted and I now outrank half your alliance. Funny definition of turtle I suppose.