Project: Fixing the World Release Rate.

DeletedUser32498

Man this game is going to turn into a brothel with sexier Hera, etc. . :eek:

DeletedUser

And that's a bad thing? What qubitsized posted looks pretty interesting.

@ Kanga: Actually I have offered up numerous ideas. In addition to countering your logic that the current model is inevitably the most profitable one. Which IMHO is most definitely not the case and why the current model is flawed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And that's a bad thing? What qubitsized posted looks pretty interesting.

@ Bend: Actually I have offered up numerous ideas. In addition to countering your logic that the current model is inevitably the most profitable one. Which IMHO is most definitely not the case and why the current model is flawed.
I believe this was meant to be for Kanga.. need to work on your reading comprehension buddy :)

DeletedUser

Meh. It is early and I just woke up. Reading comprehension is just fine, but I appreciate the concern. Lol

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
could i just point out the number of months in a year is 12?

but like dan said, think about cyth, after such a long wait there was A LOT of gold spent there, A LOT.

Oh god what was I on when I said that :eek:

Lol I meant 12 haha

DeletedUser25660

The Greek Gods aren't exactly 'wholesome' mate ;)... you know, they are murderous, incestuous, vengeful, jealous, etc...

And sexualizing the Gods might actually work, just google MMO+games+sexualization. This is how new MMO game developers attract first time players. We can have Hera/Athena/Artemis wear kinky, see-through draperies and I'd rather see Athena's headlights than Zeus mipples. :pro: (jk)

But seriously, if Inno wants to remain competitive, they should start looking into other MMO games marketing strategy :pro:

DeletedUser45141

I agree. Premades will have to wait a while for their preferred settings though. Anyway, put me in the list.

DeletedUser32498

This thread needs a bump. Come on people. We need more on the list.

DeletedUser

Me, raf3kik, hereby express my intention of seing my name on that list.(no englis teacher around I hope)

DeletedUser19554

Put me on the list.

By the way, I remember on Zeta where the biggest alliances were way off the core.

It was a lot more fun playing in the 67, 66, 76, 77 rim than the 43 rim. I join a world a week late and end up next to an alliance I have no chance agianst.

I use to play this game called and it was amazing but just like Innogames is doing they started to get greedy and now they have nobody playing it anymore and have promotions 24/7 just to try to make some kind of profit.

I BEG YOU INNOGAMES DO NOT FALL INTO THE SAME TRAP!

By the way add me to the approval list.

DeletedUser

I remember playing in the server where the next world release took few months, thus it made the players stick around, it created strong alliances, and as well the possibility of the new players learning the game from more experienced players. Not to mention if half of the world consists of the new players - they are the easy target for more experienced players, and they will die off completely and never log in the game after being conquered.

Either way - totally supporting this idea, great going for making it the topic to discuss.

DeletedUser41523

Thanks for the support guys, sorry I haven't updated this in a bit.

DeletedUser15581

this gets my support too :)

i won't even mind joining a world 1 month late in 34/56 - "the rim". it has its own advantages :) These days with so many worlds, and people joining the latest available world, there are hardly new joinees and fun outside the real core.

DeletedUser42857

I do agree there are too many released at the moment, although i keep meaning to do some digging right back and see if it really is more often.

at some point im going to put together a timeline of work start, end dates and length.

Id also like to see some of the worlds be smaller, fewer oceans, maybe some 4x4 (16 ocean) worlds with an alliance cap of 30 :D

DeletedUser

Put me on the list.

By the way, I remember on Zeta where the biggest alliances were way off the core.

It was a lot more fun playing in the 67, 66, 76, 77 rim than the 43 rim. I join a world a week late and end up next to an alliance I have no chance agianst.

I use to play this game called and it was amazing but just like Innogames is doing they started to get greedy and now they have nobody playing it anymore and have promotions 24/7 just to try to make some kind of profit.

I BEG YOU INNOGAMES DO NOT FALL INTO THE SAME TRAP!

By the way add me to the approval list.
What was Your ign back in Zeta? I was in O67 aswell =)

And yes, I completely support this, add my name to the list. The frequent release dates for worlds is what ruins the mid- and lategame experience, after 4-5 months there are barely any players left in any given world.