Project Genesi II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey, that was my starting world, I was just learning the ropes there! I'll blow the bejesus out of someone if they screw with me. I can attack your city if you like:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19251

As i quit that world about a month ago you can take it.

DeletedUser

I was just kidding, its to small and to far to be of much use to me. I will change my signature because of you Attila.

DeletedUser19251

Their bark is worse than their bite lol.But it suits you :p

DeletedUser

Oh yeah!:cool::p Anyway, I don't think this will be going on much longer.

DeletedUser

I don't know, I think they already got rimmed! Well, who are they getting rimmed by? And I think the Heist went inactive on the forums, too. So He doesn't know who's quiting the alliance. If he comes back, he'll be coming back to an empty alliance.

DeletedUser

PG are getting rimmed by The Drunken Rodents in Upsilon...

DeletedUser

PG are getting rimmed by The Drunken Rodents in Upsilon...
I don't know, I think they already got rimmed! Well, who are they getting rimmed by? And I think the Heist went inactive on the forums, too. So He doesn't know who's quiting the alliance. If he comes back, he'll be coming back to an empty alliance.

That Alliance is not in my possession for the last month. I was the founder, and set forth a strong foundation, but unfortunately, I was not allowed to play in that world on that account. The reason for why Im not allowed to play there is something Im not allowed to discuss. With a new account, I tried to get my self into this prominent spot at the top, being a founder.

Importantly, I lost, and Ice Ring became the new Founder. I after words wanted to help the Alliance, and keep a strong foundation.

Because my alliance did not like that "I was not allowed to play with that account", They kicked me from that alliance.

This is the reason behind my new Forum Name, and well, I was bored of the old one.

It was sad how I spent a hundred hours making the alliance, and then had it all gone in a matter of 2 days.

I Knew that with Ice Ring being the founder, that alliance was doomed, and would fail

And those predictions were correct

Congrads Drunken Rodents, you all are AMAZING! :)

I Have learned from the Mistakes that I did from this world, and Im very heart felt for it.
I think it was one of the most saddest times of my life, and to have been a adopted child with 2 living Parents, it is quite confusing. when I did know that I had 2 sets of Parents, (The Parents that Adopted me) and (My Blood related Parents). This set along with many things else that happened at this period of time, changed the way I play grepolis

Recently I have been, semiactive, that is because Im still getting to know my real family, its pretty hard times for me right now.

Im sorry, but this was the past, It was a past where my life was filled with Vivid yet blurry memories of my Family.

DeletedUser

Can you stop being biased at least? The alliance wasn't good when they were under your leadership. Low ABP , average started to decrease after BP , ect.

DeletedUser

Wait, Guys....

Do you want Project Genesi II to head into CHI or later?

DeletedUser

Me! I will join if main is Chi, because the settings are the best I've seen in a long time!

DeletedUser3303

That Alliance is not in my possession for the last month. I was the founder, and set forth a strong foundation, but unfortunately, I was not allowed to play in that world on that account. The reason for why Im not allowed to play there is something Im not allowed to discuss. With a new account, I tried to get my self into this prominent spot at the top, being a founder.

Importantly, I lost, and Ice Ring became the new Founder. I after words wanted to help the Alliance, and keep a strong foundation.

Because my alliance did not like that "I was not allowed to play with that account", They kicked me from that alliance.

This is the reason behind my new Forum Name, and well, I was bored of the old one.

It was sad how I spent a hundred hours making the alliance, and then had it all gone in a matter of 2 days.

I Knew that with Ice Ring being the founder, that alliance was doomed, and would fail

And those predictions were correct

Congrads Drunken Rodents, you all are AMAZING! :)

I Have learned from the Mistakes that I did from this world, and Im very heart felt for it.
I think it was one of the most saddest times of my life, and to have been a adopted child with 2 living Parents, it is quite confusing. when I did know that I had 2 sets of Parents, (The Parents that Adopted me) and (My Blood related Parents). This set along with many things else that happened at this period of time, changed the way I play grepolis

Recently I have been, semiactive, that is because Im still getting to know my real family, its pretty hard times for me right now.

Im sorry, but this was the past, It was a past where my life was filled with Vivid yet blurry memories of my Family.

was wondering why you guys did not put up much of a fight

DeletedUser

I'm too lazy to follow the application, so I'l just do my own application.

In-game name-ryu0806

Alliance name suggestion-Noobs

Prior expiereance-one world, Delta. Member and second-in-command of the 8th largest alliance in Delta. Ranked 285. Ranked 1-2 in my ocean. Commander of the 8th largest alliance in Delta's training alliance as well.

Why I even bothered to make this application-Its finally summer, so I have time to join a new world.

Grepostats-why the hell do u want to know...if u're that curious, just type in ryu0806 in the search box after u type in www.grepostats.com in the box above ur browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.