Project Globe Premade Thread

DeletedUser

(scr)Project Globe

The players we want:
We want attacking players or players that are willing to learn to be attacking players, knowing that they will be booted if they only joined to sim city or turtle. Players who play on too many worlds will be refused entry, regardless of their stats, as we would need this world to be the main world for all members. Only players playing a maximum of 2 other worlds will be considered, although players with one or no other worlds will be preferred. Past servers should stay in the past, so whether you have fought with or against us previously is irrelevant, what matters is how you fought.

Member list:
InfiniteLimits ---> Starting Direction SW
Caristoles ---> Starting direction SW

Diplomacy:
Pacts will be few to none. Having more than 1 or 2 pacts is a sign of weakness. it means you are afraid to fight. I will be the diplomat for what good it will do other alliances.

Recruitment:
Once the world starts we will be (selectively) recruiting based on location. Promising noobs will have a chance to prove themselves, failing which they will be booted and rimmed most likely. Veterans will have a chance to show what they can add, if what they can add is unimpressive they will be booted and rimmed as well. Players in the wrong ocean or too far from the rest of the alliance will be denied entry, regardless of their stats, until the situation changes and their position improves.

Our Goals:
Our goals are to conquer the world. We are a team of well-known smart players ready to show off their skills.

Application:
In-game name(s):
Grepostats link(s):
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?:
Worlds You Currently Play:
Will our server be your main server?:
Previous experience:
The best alliance you have been part of:
Your gaming/grepo moto:
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:
Recommended recruit:

To get accepted post here with your app or shoot me a PM. Either way works.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont think they are following in the footsteps of Permanent Ban, I think they are following in the footsteps of Project Venom.