Misery Business
qrnm9s.png

Settings
2+ Speed
Unit Speed- Dont Care
Conquest
No Morale

Experience
Been at it since Gamma. Leadership listed below.
The Liquidators(Council)-Theta
Band of Misifts(Leader)- Pella
Lacking Diplomacy (founder)- Delos
Depraved Tendencies(Leader)- Thebes

Have yet to lose a fight while leading.
Player Expectations
I'm looking for players who...

1. Can play both sides of the game well.
2. Can commit to being in the alliance and not go inactive in the first weeks. No VM in week one!!
3. Will grow quickly and hit conquest fast it shouldn't take more than 14 days without gold.
4. Will be aggressive and participate in all ops- Lack of troops ain't an excuse sorry.
5. Can restock their nukes at a quick rate. You don't have to be god's gift to grepolis but you have to be competent.
6. Have Skype and use it. No exceptions if you don't use Skype don't ask. Nothing personal but communication is a must.

Understand i'm not asking for the most experienced set known to man. You can be newer and be here. But you better be willing to learn quickly and play with a team. Most importantly NO EGOS. I don't care who you are if you're giving us a bad rep or harassing the rest of the alliance with your own self important view of yourself then you'll be gone. Also keep in mind that you being here all depends on world cap size. Some people might not make the cut. Again nothing personal don't take it that way. :)

We're in the business of making you miserable. If you even think about being happy then we'll be all over you. Feeling optimistic about this world? We'll be there to ruin it for you. Find the love of your life? We're stealing them from you. Your town full of happy soldiers? Kiss them good bye. What's that? YOU WANT TO SLEEP? well suck it up buttercup because that ain't happening! Oh and while we're at all of this we'll be stealing your towns too.

Recruitment: Limited. If you think you're good enough drop me a line below.

Diplomacy: If you're considering it already then its a no. In fact just assume its a no always.

Roster
The Rawr
-Ash-
Mattr130
Supahambition
Fwmarta
Sqin
TINUT
Nick1
The Big Bad
Slover
Monster Mouse
Daniel McDuffie
Makodemus
Draculasheir
Delmega
Cove980
Nivrap4002
Flcoblades
WM802
Neurone.
Shish Kebab
Xornosa
Minatomus
Daveio
Wooly84
Star-Fury
Jimmy The Saint
Bodnappa
Avera562
R3dfox82
Jimmy07
Don Parvino
Saib0t
Akileous
Chosen Gods
Sirwackeypantz
Browarrior
Benjamin Gibbs
Fyreshot3
Mely75

Conditional Appearances Based On Settings and Time:
Vixtoras
Gothamsoldier

Note
This will be my last Grepo world win or lose. Send me out with a bang boys and gals. Lets make our world a fun one full of wars, drama, and banter. Just like the days of old.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

I'd hope to just go next world. But honestly it's up to those who join. I can play any setting at least competently.

DeletedUser

Sign me up bro, if you want I can send my long resume to ya on skype ;)
Also, as bad said, why are leaving thebes?

DeletedUser41523

I already know enough about ya to let ya in samurai! :)

Big bad it's a long story. Ill still be around for a bit though depending on world release and team desires.

DeletedUser41523

It means I know him better than I know you so of course I'm taking him! I asked him after all!:)

DeletedUser

It means I know him better than I know you so of course I'm taking him! I asked him after all!:)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were going to have so much fun...

DeletedUser

Which kind? Run as it fight, then no. If run as in join this premade probably not seeing as in my eyes almost all premades are failures....not true but I just.....Meh.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

And I'm looking to break that rule and form a solid premade. It can be done nobody can get cocky about the talent we have though.

DeletedUser

So you must be looking for all elites and not those who are struggling with the game? All business, as it were?

DeletedUser41523

I can teach if people are willing to learn quickly. Not exactly elites but people who are competent and active. But yes if you knew me then you'd know I'm all business. Fight, kill, destroy. But we might have time for dinner and a movie too. ;)

DeletedUser

I can make an educated guess and say you look like you know exactly what to do and how to do it :D

It sort of bothers me how some grepolis elites don't remember that they once were noobs and that most all grepolis players start off noobs. :)

DeletedUser41523

Yeah it's easy to forget our roots. So anyways you want to join? :)