Project: Misery Business

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

looking forward to it :pro:

sign me up;)

History - Gamma 2010-11 aka craig walker(Ocean leader), 2011/12 heromanutd - both times with Grepohugs

- Kappa 2011-12 aka Reklaw II(alliance founder) - 5 knuckle philosophy

I am an agressive player, made top ten fighters in both gamma and kappa. work well in an alliance, on-line loads, know the game very well.

Took a year out and looking to get back into it, in a good world with a good crowd.

My ref - Nick1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

sign me up;)

History - Gamma 2010-11 aka craig walker(Ocean leader), 2011/12 heromanutd - both times with Grepohugs

I am an agressive player, made top ten fighters in both gamma and kappa. work well in an alliance, on-line loads, know the game very well.

Took a year out and looking to get back into it, in a good world with a good crowd.

My ref - Nick1

Another excellent player lol. Will this ever stop?

Hello!

I would like to join, if I'm appropriate.

My experience is... LOL, I can show nothing similar to most of your experiences. I played, and now also play on Hungarian worlds. Long times ago, in the Hungarian Gamma, where I had nothing special success. :) Now, I'm playing on Omicron, I have nearly 100k points (It's nothing for You... :/), and I'm leading an alliance, against one, which is 10 times bigger than us, and probably we'll loose... :)
My Grepostats

I like playing in the English worlds, because in Hungarian there are only a few very good players, and more little good leaders. If I can learn from the Big Boys, I can be a star in Hungary... :p I know well the game, and I can grow fast. For my time the best would be the Speed 1 (because now i play on a world like this), but I can play on each speed. I would have a little arrear on speed 3 world, but not too much...

I'm used to be a defensive player, but not beacause of I want to be, just some big players always attacked me, and I had t be play like this. If the situation is good, I can play offensively.

I have Skype, and if I'm good enough to join, i will use it more times. My English is bad a little bit, but I'm learning it, so, it will be better. :)

So, I hope, I can join. Like I see, This world will have 100 Alliance Cap, so, there will be enough place. ;)
Greetings,
iamkplus

P.S.: I always write too long comments/letters. Sorry for it! :)

Probably didn't see it or something. You look decent good luck in joining :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sign me up;)

My ref - Nick1

I remember you from gamma my friend,I was in fusion attacking you but good to know you still play :D

DeletedUser

I remember you from gamma my friend,I was in fusion attacking you but good to know you still play :D

Some of my best fights where with you guys :) Had time out due to RL events but now I'm itching to get back in the heat of it :D

DeletedUser

dan is taking care of rl stuff so he can be on a lot when the world comes out.

DeletedUser

yeah, great fun, jenkins was a great player, some good banter we had lol

King beast too:)

DeletedUser41523

Hi everyone I've missed while studying! Sorry that I couldn't be there to give you an initial welcome but welcome to MB! :)

DeletedUser25249

Looking at the lineup of killers on this premade, gotta say this will be one tough bunch to break down