Project Monolith -Test-

DeletedUser14845

-- Sorry, we are limiting recruitment to only experienced players at this time
[/B]

I am WELL experienced but its just that grepostats deleted my profile cause i haven't played for so long

DeletedUser

as far as i ca see buddy, you are experienced no matter what grepostats say. but anyway, its better that you dont join any alliance for few days and when they see your performance, they will regret that they didnot invite you.

DeletedUser

-- We we not planning to invite players who are already in another premade, as well, your battle points are not sufficient to become even a Battle Adviser...

I don't know if you understand sarcasm. I don't want to join, get it?

Besides, I look at your GrepoStats and I see that you have about 5k on your biggest world. That's impressive. And don't do saying you had the other accounts because they're gone now...

DeletedUser

I don't know if you understand sarcasm. I don't want to join, get it?

Besides, I look at your GrepoStats and I see that you have about 5k on your biggest world. That's impressive. And don't do saying you had the other accounts because they're gone now...

I know all of you were joking, I was just playing along. With my stats, none really show how good I am at grepolis

DeletedUser14845

as far as i ca see buddy, you are experienced no matter what grepostats say. but anyway, its better that you dont join any alliance for few days and when they see your performance, they will regret that they didnot invite you.
wait until bp has finished than see which alliance has the highest battle point than ask for a invite

That was what i was thinking too!

DeletedUser15240

Your first statement is fairly redundant.

His Phi thing was not a joke, and given I have never seen you post on Phi forums I'm not sure you're opinion on the matter is relevant.

:rolleyes:, I got in at the TK stage, when it was pretty difficult, I was, and still am the recruiter for it so yea....

Also, it was a joke, it was an elborate joke, it was not a serious plan, I never planned to stay for long, I clearly stated that fact

DeletedUser

Guys you kidding me right? He Failed in every world he joins. He either gets conquered , farm , quits the world ,or his account "Magically disappeared" that's what he says. Anyway he is a rubbish player who never learns from his mistakes Same thing applies when it comes to alliances he failed grepolis.

He actually failed grepolis. And the hypocrite talks like his an experience player when his highest was a 5k? OMG LOL The guy has the cheek to comment about other player's battle. LOL you noobs crack me up.

DeletedUser

ok, guys, lets get back on topic :) Or else Fotns will come after us (AHH :))

DeletedUser14845

Guys you kidding me right? He Failed in every world he joins. He either gets conquered , farm , quits the world ,or his account "Magically disappeared" that's what he says. Anyway he is a rubbish player who never learns from his mistakes Same thing applies when it comes to alliances he failed grepolis.

He actually failed grepolis. And the hypocrite talks like his an experience player when his highest was a 5k? OMG LOL The guy has the cheek to comment about other player's battle. LOL you noobs crack me up.

Doesn't matter how good other people are at in this game just as long as u are OK than thats fine
Wats the big deal anyway

P.S
curly123 were u in epsilon by any chance
I think I remember u

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is on topic. We're talking about your alliance and this topic is about your alliance. On the contrary you are the one going off topic by saying "Let's get back on topic" diverting the topic from the topic.

DeletedUser

His game account is Mind Destruction I believe...

That no longer exists.

EDIT: I'm sorry for going off-topic. I'll stop now. Every loves a bit of debate... Don't they? :/

DeletedUser

I know it doesn't exist, I was just pointing it out. And this is getting kindove nooby, like firelord said.

DeletedUser15240

yes, I was in epsilon a while ago

Also, pre emptive for jack, (FOTNS) lets get thsi thread back on topic, this is an alliance forum for recruitment not for flaming and we have gone seriously off topic, I know I havent helped but still,

Just saying it for you mate ;)

DeletedUser

This is on topic. We're talking about your alliance and this topic is about your alliance. On the contrary you are the one going off topic by saying "Let's get back on topic" diverting the topic from the topic.

THIS IS A RECRUITMENT CENTER, not a Place to Discuss the Alliance, that would be in the discussion section.

Please Stop getting off topic guys...

DeletedUser14845

So i guess i am not invited than :( JK
If i am right than u were in NME weren't u?