Project Monolith -Test-

DeletedUser

Back on topic , I dislike his recruitment method by saying a lot of people are in his alliance when they're not. Lying is the worst strategy recruitment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

C
Back on topic , I dislike his recruitment method by saying a lot of people are in his alliance when they're not. Lying is the worst strategy recruitment.

1. TTM Posted a Application to join
2. Slimedragon Said he was joining
3. Tyronics said he wanted to wait till the world starts
4. King Bubbles Said he wanted to play and posted appliaction
5. Lord indeed isn't forgot to remove him
6. A lot, because thats not even the complete list
7. Arshark said he would join
8. Cobble sent application

So, I have no clue what you have a problem with, and where I lied...

DeletedUser

Yup you lied. TTM ditched your alliance and he is still posted as member. Wow they sent an application? *claps Hey noob it's the wrong alliance. They're going to join Project Gensis II. They sent an application to Project Gensis II, Not this alliance.

Seems like you were lying about them joining Project Monolith and yes I have a problem with liars. I despise them for the low life they are. Anyway back on topic. You are lying about those players to make yourself look big and get player to join them.

Your recruitment strategy is sad.(On topic Mr Font :) )

DeletedUser

Sorry, we are limiting recruitment to only experienced players at this time

How is my experience not enough? I believe I outsmarted you on at least one occasion. I was actually being serious but whatever

DeletedUser

Yup you lied. TTM ditched your alliance and he is still posted as member. Wow they sent an application? *claps Hey noob it's the wrong alliance. They're going to join Project Gensis II. They sent an application to Project Gensis II, Not this alliance.

Seems like you were lying about them joining Project Monolith and yes I have a problem with liars. I despise them for the low life they are. Anyway back on topic. You are lying about those players to make yourself look big and get player to join them.

Your recruitment strategy is sad.(On topic Mr Font )

PROJECT MONOLITH IS PROJECT GENESIS, we talked about it in our skype group, and changed this to our main. This is simply the same alliance! with a new name

DeletedUser

Well, if you want to argue about this we should post a discussing thread in general discussion.

DeletedUser

Not really, you said this is a test world(check the title of this thread) and anyway none of your members from Project Gensis II posted on this thread clarifying that they will be joining this world and the ones that did left your alliance to join Death Before Dishonour. So really none of them are in this alliance and you attempted to make yourself look big by lying about them being in this alliance.

So overall you lied to recruit some players(Still on topic about recruitment Mr Font ;))

DeletedUser

Not really, you said this is a test world(check the title of this thread) and anyway none of your members from Project Gensis II posted on this thread clarifying that they will be joining this world and the ones that did left your alliance to join Death Before Dishonour. So really none of them are in this alliance and you attempted to make yourself look big by lying about them being in this alliance.

I said that it will be changed to the real world later on!

HINT:

Nevermind, this will be our main world

DeletedUser

So what you changed it? None of your members bother to reply to say that they will be joining this world. Like I said before: " So what"? That does not mean that they'll be joining your alliance.

None of them said they were going to join this alliance or this world. Please stop attempting to cover this lie. It's already exposed but hey it doesn't matter you lost nothing as you lost your respect ages ago.

Anyway back on topic , lying to recruit players is a noobish tactic.

DeletedUser

So what you changed it? None of your members bother to reply to say that they will be joining this world. Like I said before: " So what"? That does not mean that they'll be joining your alliance.

None of them said they were going to join this alliance or this world. Please stop attempting to cover this lie. It's already exposed but hey it doesn't matter you lost nothing as you lost your respect ages ago.

Anyway back on topic , lying to recruit players is a noobish tactic.

Firelord have you ever heard of something called Skype or Something Called Private messages....

DeletedUser

:rolleyes:, I got in at the TK stage, when it was pretty difficult, I was, and still am the recruiter for it so yea....

Also, it was a joke, it was an elborate joke, it was not a serious plan, I never planned to stay for long, I clearly stated that fact

I don't believe you, sorry.

DeletedUser

Have you ever heard of you lying about Skype? Seriously quit it already aren't you a bit ashamed getting caught lying in front of everyone? Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. You still choose to ignore the truth and facts. I'm done here , peace out Njubs

DeletedUser

Dear New players,

Due to unexpected demand, we are now only recruiting very limitedly,

We are asking for a 150,000 point minimum, with a good quantities of Battle Points (we will make decision on this for the most part). When we mean good, its like 50,000.

Also, all theta forum goers are welcome,

With that said, we will see you in the battle field and good luck

thanks
the heist

DeletedUser

dear new players,

due to unexpected demand, we are now only recruiting very limitedly,

we are asking for a 150,000 point minimum, with a good quantities of battle points (we will make decision on this for the most part). When we mean good, its like 50,000.

Also, all theta forum goers are welcome,

with that said, we will see you in the battle field and good luck

thanks
the heist

roflmao @ ^^

DeletedUser

Go and message Daizan and he'll tell you. Don't be so hasty to get owned by the truth.

I think you're confused, this statement wasn't directed towards you.

For the record, I originally said I would join your alliance.

Unfortunately, after seeing what you are actually like I reconsidered and The Heist made a more structured compelling invitation to join his alliance.

I don't think anyone should take you or alliances you make seriously, it seems you agree with me on this as your insecurity is evident in the fact that you feel the need to post insulting other alliances all day erry day.

Edit : And this alliance isn't going to fail, that much I can guarantee with my efforts alone.