Project Monolith Vs. Idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15240

So, war has been declared by The Hesit, and who do you think will win lets balance it up:

Project Monolith​

Leader: The Hesit

Player List:
Player List
1. The Heist
2. Thomas The Magnificent
4. Slimedragon9 (Undecided)
5. Shadows of the Sea
6. King Bubbles
7. Tyroncs
8. Cobblemix
10. ArShark
11. Milantikus
12. Discostu492
13. SoBAAMM
14. 10destructer
15. Jayaris
16. GreenPuffle92
17. Mgreenfield
18. Solipsism
19. makeven
20. Mitchellnater
21. HIHIpeople

21 members

Idiots

Leader: Erm, we don't know, probably mercilex

Player List: Mutzzy/Daizans fanclub)
Suur/I am so sorry
Endri19
Shpiler
curly123
Skullyhoofd
Firelord00001
Maratto
Firescore
Ruffe
mercilex
Ray93/Downy
Taskco1
Xailer
Runnik} Hopefully
Pambo
ext.
SHAD0W-W0LF

18 Members

So, who do you think will win, post your thoughts and opinions

DeletedUser

idiots hands down, it will just be another mra against an elite squad

DeletedUser

If idiots win, firelord will never make The Heist forget this.

As a matter of fact, firelord is a keyboard gangster, nevermind a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

War is premature and unnecessary, given that the idiots will all quit shortly after the server starts.

Why talk up something that isn't even going be of consequence, I'm more worried about the real alliances that people haven't announced yet.

I wish you and your friends the best of luck on the next server and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that..

Edit : FOTNS when I say idiots I'm obviously referring to the alliance tag.

DeletedUser

jayaris,maybe we will quit soon after server start.but not until we make few victims.u,with your big mouth,just became no1 in my rim list.so,good luck to you and prey not be into the 15h window.

DeletedUser

jayaris,maybe we will quit soon after server start.but not until we make few victims.u,with your big mouth,just became no1 in my rim list.so,good luck to you and prey not be into the 15 window.

I 'ope you play as wull as you Enrish blud.

DeletedUser

i dont understand sh...,but i dont need too.we will meet mutzzy soon.then we will see if u r just a talker.i saw many like u.few of them even better than u.all rimmed.u will not be an exception.

DeletedUser

i dont understand sh...,but i dont need too.we will meet mutzzy soon.then we will see if u r just a talker.i saw many like u.few of them even better than u.all rimmed.u will not be an exception.

Too right, when you're gifted with such intelligence and eloquence it would be a mistake not to be a talker. Unfortunately, I think any cleverly orchestrated reply is wasted on you and as such I'll just ignore everything you post.

DeletedUser

Too right, when you're gifted with such intelligence and eloquence it would be a mistake not to be a talker. Unfortunately, I think any cleverly orchestrated reply is wasted on you and as such I'll just ignore everything you post.

What alliance are you in for Chi?

DeletedUser15240

Lol, picking a fight with mutzzy, I hear not the best idea, anyway, we'll see how it goes, and I look forward to the heists "secret weapon"

DeletedUser

haha this is going to be fun. and when they quit theres going to be sooooooo many nice abandoned citys for the taking.

DeletedUser

if to be intelligent means to understand irish or whutever then i must be an idiot.but if im thinking right,im romanian,so i dont need to speak irish.so,i think u 8understand whut i want to say now but i promised to behave.anyway,if u think youre smart(i really doubt about that) u will have the chance to prove it in-game.but i think youre a small player so,will be no honor to rim u.but i will do it anyway.just bcoz im not intelligent how u r.speaking about that,lets play chess.that way all grepo will know whos the real...u know whut.so,would u play?

Status
Not open for further replies.