Project Monolith Vs. Idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Would you mind telling the good people of world Chi and your members why you weren't in control of your alliance?

I was running project Genesis, especially at the beginning. We had a extremely powerful core alliance. In my control I got the alliance to the top in the ocean, and into the top 2 in Average points. Under my control, Project Genesis was ranked 3 in Attack Battle points. It seemed like a promising alliance. After approximately 20 days into the server, I was "Not allowed to play in that world anymore, under my founder account." As soon, as this happened, I quickly messages Ice to take control of the alliance for a while. I tried as hard as I could to get Ice become the new leader. Me and Ice sent in a ticket, and in moments we began a vote. In nearly 14 hours, all 28 members of Project Genesis had voted, so we passed on the information to the Support ticket. With this, Ice came into power.

I was already in the alliance when Ice became leader, but I was removed, as ICE (which was sole BS) did not, "Trust me."

In the aftermath of this, I felt very bad and sad. In all respect, It was something that came to a complete shock to me. I sat down for the next 2 months solely concentrating in game play and leadership. I played in PHI, and joined a couple of alliances to get my self a head on.

Now Im entering CHI as a Leader, and I am planning to live to my expectations...

Thanks
The Heist

DeletedUser15240

btw guys, pre emptive warning here owen:

As the forum rules clearly state;

Do not discuss in-game bans.

DeletedUser

btw guys, pre emptive warning here owen:

As the forum rules clearly state;

Do not discuss in-game bans.

Okay, just thought it'd be good for the members to know about his past leadership of PG.

The fact remains that he's a backstabber with a policy of making pacts and then breaking them, and then going on to attack his allies.

DeletedUser

I was running project Genesis, especially at the beginning. We had a extremely powerful core alliance. In my control I got the alliance to the top in the ocean, and into the top 2 in Average points. Under my control, Project Genesis was ranked 3 in Attack Battle points. It seemed like a promising alliance. After approximately 20 days into the server, I was "Not allowed to play in that world anymore, under my founder account." As soon, as this happened, I quickly messages Ice to take control of the alliance for a while. I tried as hard as I could to get Ice become the new leader. Me and Ice sent in a ticket, and in moments we began a vote. In nearly 14 hours, all 28 members of Project Genesis had voted, so we passed on the information to the Support ticket. With this, Ice came into power.

I was already in the alliance when Ice became leader, but I was removed, as ICE (which was sole BS) did not, "Trust me."

In the aftermath of this, I felt very bad and sad. In all respect, It was something that came to a complete shock to me. I sat down for the next 2 months solely concentrating in game play and leadership. I played in PHI, and joined a couple of alliances to get my self a head on.

Now Im entering CHI as a Leader, and I am planning to live to my expectations...

Thanks
The Heist
Would you also like to tell your members what happened to your alliance in Rho :D

DeletedUser

The fact remains that he's a backstabber with a policy of making pacts and then breaking them, and then going on to attack his allies.

First, we never really make any pacts...
Second, we really don't make many pacts, the one in PG (was not in my control)
Third, We DO NOT MAKE PACTS

DeletedUser

Would you also like to tell your members what happened to your alliance in Rho

Here is the long version:

I WAS A TOTAL Noob, and PHISH Disbanded it... (lol)

The Grand Zodiacs.

Which was a fake pact. Indeed we actually do not do real pacts, we do fake ones...

DeletedUser

Only to the pact inviters, we specify, do not send us a pact invite its a sign of war...

Well we sent a message, it said for Diplomacy contact Lord Azotez.

This is from my alliance forum in Upsilon.

"Project Genesis - we have agreed to coordinate attacks. We do not support each other, but we have the same targets and do not get in each other's way."

DeletedUser

So did I. Isn't it strange that Firelord made fake pacts and Lord Azotez made fake pacts. It seems like everyone with the name lord creates fake pacts with other alliances.

DeletedUser17088

Thread closed, this is getting too heated and I can't keep up with all the negative posts in this thread

Feel free to create another thread once the world opens, until then i will close all 'vs' threads as it seems you all can't keep your temper and accusations at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.