Project Monolith

DeletedUser

This is project Monolith:
We will be joining in the southwest the day it opens July 18th.
To join you must post here on the forum or send a message to me or The Heist a list of....
1. Why you want to join
2. A link to youre grepostats
3. And are theyre any skills in grepolis youre good at? i.e. Diplomacy, Recruiting, Leadership, Attack Defence?
WE hope to see you here or on the battlefield!

DeletedUser

oh sorry i just didnt see you in the list my bad I will invite you to our on forum group now :)

DeletedUser

Shadow it says youre joining the alliance with curly and firelord?

DeletedUser

No no ,is that the idiots list? There was a bit of confussion. Ive told curly but obviously he hasn't taken me off yet.

DeletedUser

the difference between our alliances is that even if we invited few controversial peoples we still know to rule and alliance and play the game.about yours?hmm.... .even that daizan joined u,god knows why,you still dont have a clue about leading or playing.

DeletedUser17088

Spam alert! spam alert! To avoid thread closure please activate 'topic' systems now

DeletedUser

Mr. Command Operator,

Where do we find this Topic Systems, its just not in the motherboard

DeletedUser

how many Members do you guys have currently?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

I'm In And I'm A Pro Leader :) I Brung An Alliace Back From Being 1# In Th Ranks INto 50# Because SOmething Happened ANd Brung It Back INto THe Top 10 ANd Quit. Sadly After I Left (This Was Months Ago) ITs Fell Again :( (I WasReading THe Grepo Stats ause I Quti THe World)