Project mra

• Thread starter DeletedUser46838
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I will join but will quit after bp just to help you get members.

DeletedUser22650

the mra is bad because the new players that accept those unsolicited invites end up wiped out without help, get no training from more experienced players and ultimately stop logging in lowering potential long term additions to the grepo player base, in normal cases the founders just have no clue about any of this, to see better informed players deliberately setting out to make new players lives miserable is pretty disgusting really, hopefully this is a big joke and will never actually happen

DeletedUser22115

the mra is bad because the new players that accept those unsolicited invites end up wiped out without help, get no training from more experienced players and ultimately stop logging in lowering potential long term additions to the grepo player base, in normal cases the founders just have no clue about any of this, to see better informed players deliberately setting out to make new players lives miserable is pretty disgusting really, hopefully this is a big joke and will never actually happen

I 100% agree, MRA's recruit 100s of players without checking any previous history of the player, they dont give their members any help, post guides for them, tell them what is the best for offense or defense. MRA's do offer great farms for other players but discourage new members of the community.

As i said when i seen this thread -
Your-Stupidity-Is-Blinding.jpg

DeletedUser

all MRA means is mass recruitment alliance we never said the alliance would be poorly run or there would be no forum or guides. All we said is we recruit everyone we can anywhere we can.

DeletedUser22650

regardless of what you said i question your abilities to do anything other than poorly run it....anyway im out, good luck to your victims or recruits as youl call them :D

DeletedUser22115

You obviously dont know much about leading alliances or MRA's. When you have a few hundred members it is near impossible to help them all, how do you expect to teach 200-300 players how to play. Meanwhile you have alliance with 30-50 members who are farming your members. Your alliance will just turn in to some Free food for other alliances. You should try to get some experience in leading an alliance before doing this so you will know how hard it is to run an alliance especially with alot of members. Recruiting blinding also allows spies into the alliance.

DeletedUser

it will fail after bp question is how big can it get before the end of bp.

DeletedUser22115

Why would you waste several hundred people's time by making an alliance to see how big it can get. Meanwhile, the good alliances could have taken in some of the players and trained and helped them into becoming quality players

DeletedUser

anyway how can you guarantee our failure. true it will be hard but it is a worthwhile challenge and maybe just do able. being an MRA does not make you a bad alliance it just makes you a different one.

DeletedUser22115

You should join the next world EN80 and see what happens :p

DeletedUser

I am joining and I will probably see the alliance collapse but it will still be fun. Why can't we have fun at the expense of others?

DeletedUser22115

I know its nice to have fun, but I dont like the way in which you guys are going about this, recruiting mass members to fail? then half will ghost and other half will come crying to the big alliances who have already surpassed the players and cant afford to train new guys 2 weeks into the server, I rest my case, Good Luck in Rhammus. You will have some serious competition to even make if out of the first 2 weeks unless you try and join on the rim or totally out of the way of everyone. Daizan and Dragana's premade, Dux bellorum's premade and Atticus X premade are planning on joining im sure.

DeletedUser46838

You obviously dont know much about leading alliances or MRA's. When you have a few hundred members it is near impossible to help them all, how do you expect to teach 200-300 players how to play. Meanwhile you have alliance with 30-50 members who are farming your members. Your alliance will just turn in to some Free food for other alliances. You should try to get some experience in leading an alliance before doing this so you will know how hard it is to run an alliance especially with alot of members. Recruiting blinding also allows spies into the alliance.

It's supposed to be one of my extremely well designed jokes/experiment

DeletedUser40768

Why would you waste several hundred people's time by making an alliance to see how big it can get. Meanwhile, the good alliances could have taken in some of the players and trained and helped them into becoming quality players

I am not sure why you keep saying that an MRA can't train players. In fact many "elite" alliances frown down upon new players and won't take them in because they expect them to know everything right off the bat. So for many new players they are left with little choice but to join any alliance that will take them and hope they encounter someone who will guide them and teach them about the game. Also MRA's aren't necessarily bad, just have a high number of players. I have seen quite a few good MRA's. In my first world the alliance I was in had as many as 200 players, and did just fine. They took control of the core, and several rim oceans through wars and were the first alliance to build 7 World Wonders in there world. Alliances high on member's don't have to fail, in fact having the whole world underestimating them can put them in a better situation to succeed.

DeletedUser

You were obviously not in Massive Rhino Army then :O

DeletedUser

can I just say I withdraw my name from this roster. since this world is a speed 2 conquest I am going to play it seriously and try and get a real alliance. Sorry but I assumed this would not be such a good world design.