Project Venom®
206ly51.png

founder.png
Founder: TommyKnight
leader.png
Leader(s): Tabor1 and Agathena
5ouvz6.png
War General: daizan

Directions: North-East (ocean 54) May change depands.

Member Cap: 80

Membership Requirements:
Just come with the right attitude be willing to put alliance goals before individual ones and be aggresive as hell when it comes to gameplay. Also remember we don't play to win trophies we play to have fun and be part of something special.

If you are relatively new to this game it aint a problem we can pass on all the knowledge on how to be a good player but it's gonna be your job to use it to improve your game, if you think you can do that hit me up on skype so I can add you to our chatroom and we will go from there. My skype id is: dai.zan

If you don't like all this skype mumbo jumbo but you know you are good enough (you know who you are) than get in contact with our head of recruitment XxMaidenxX about joining.

Member List:
123Chrissie 123Koan Aicy Akkades Alseids Archijs1992 ArShark Bhurnae Caberra Carlos V DarkOman Destroyer2010 Dragot Equanimity fightforyourmind fingolfin Hads hashisfun HerballyEnhanced Hyrune iLeX J.n.c 93 Jacko0 James456 JayBog Jennesis jpindseth Knoll122 Larissa72 lochiew Manuck middy Moppy0 MrGlenn Pythagorus R. Madrid Roman Polanksi Rygarr Saintchill samulis Saturn22 seljak Shino-x Shpiler SilchasRuin Sir.Badger sirgaz skallagrim Skullyhoofd stormkronic Suur T6ll TheGryphon TheoSlayer Treachery UltraViolence vincaocao XxMaidenxX yogesh Singh.... and many many more.

Note:
Just to clarify Project Venom is not a premade for Xi, it's an alliance for the next server that has speed 2 with morale deactivated so the wait might be very long or very short. In the mean time you will be added to our skype room, where you have the opportunity to meet the rest of the team. The purpose of the skype chatroom is to let you meet your future alliance mates prior to the world even starting so you can see for yourself if you wanted to be in an alliance with people like us, so you don't get stuck in an alliance with a bunch of people you can't stand. Once you have signed up and have been excepted we can discuss things like what is the plan going, who are your future teamates and what we expect from you.

If you would like to be part of the leadership team and feel you have enough experience, enough time in your hands and are capable of doing a good job organising and managing a group of people that expect their leaders to lead by example than please send in your application to TommyKnight.

What I'm I chop liver I'm one dang good Narwhal!
P.S You forgot me!

DeletedUser10963

is there still time for me to join? recently started to be active again :p

any of you play premium?

DeletedUser

i just wanted to say good luck to this alliance, i will also be going into the northeast with my alliance and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield

DeletedUser6810

someone stole the name?

Nope Spartanfury had started the alliance when the world went live, probably to stop the name form being stolen as the intended time for the alliance to join as a group would have been inbetween a later time period.

Unfortunetly spartan had to go to work ( like allot of people who logged in straight away we'v logged in now because we are all working during the team log in session) he promoted xXKILLWERXx for inviting but due to unforseen circumstances he has had to go afk for some time.

If you are waiting for an invite, join the skype room, if your not in the skype group contact one of those in a leader position who can put you into the skype room.

So the point of this thread, dont worry if you havent recieved an invite yet, as they will be sent out shortly.

Middy

DeletedUser11965

ok, no prob, we do after all have 5 free days, anyway im at work too Dx, cant play today ONLY.