Proof of ATOMIC's greatness ;)

DeletedUser

I believe that no matter how many troops it took, they got the cities in the end and that's what matters

the fact that you have only lost 36 LS's attacking in this world speaks volumes

Happy Easter!

DeletedUser29371

I believe that no matter how many troops it took, they got the cities in the end and that's what matters

Happy Easter!

It does matter in the end stil lshows how lame they really are though :p

DeletedUser

Happy Easter!

Not really lol if you're smart you'd understand why.

DeletedUser

It's called morale. It's there to help out small/inactive players like your self. You're not this great defender you claim to be. The only reason you killed a lot of our troops is because our morale was so low 45 and under by the way and when we attack your troops get a 50% boost. Any one could get your numbers when they're your size and facing a much bigger and more active opponent. So please get off you're high horse. Also the end result was you loosing your cities either way.

DeletedUser

Well I can only do so much alone, still it took 6 of you to take my first city when I had no support. Not a single one of your players could take me by myself which shows your lack of skill. The morale system is fair so when an alliance takes on people who are fractions of their size they suffer more like they should for being noobs. Your timing of attacks was horrid, because of it I probably got an extra 2000 bps from that. Thanks for that :D I may have lost my cities but got enough CPs for 11 so smh ;) The only thing I messed up on was sending support to EG, that was the stupidest thing I've done. Could've had easily another 5k bps if I hadn't. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

another one of these guys that goes on rants and makes excuses. I swear half the people that play this are crazy

DeletedUser

How am I making excuses? I'm just stating facts, does the truth hurt? ;)

DeletedUser37609

the fact is you lost your cities...what does it matter how many troops it took..the cities are gone..along with your sanity

DeletedUser

Cities come and go, but battle points can never be taken away. If you defended with ~ 3 to 1 kill ratio or better, you've won the battle in my opinion.

DeletedUser

i agree with that to an extent, but you as well as everyone else knows morale can break almost any attack

DeletedUser

i agree with that to an extent, but you as well as everyone else knows morale can break almost any attack

This is true. Then again, target selection is a big part of tactics. I used low morale players that were under attack to boost my kill ratios immensely. A stacked city with 33% morale and a level 25 walls is basically unbreakable. I've definitely laughed my way to the BP bank under such circumstances.

DeletedUser

33% morale is amazing low. The attacker would have to have 100 times the points of the defender in order for that to occur.
Since the highest point player in Olympia right now has 720k points he would have to attack a 7200 point player in order to get morale that low.