Propaganda Art

DeletedUser

Here's a little something from the SES to all you lovely folks in grepoworld!!!!

valdaymass.jpg

we love all of you out there in Phenomen especially, but today we truly love Kadjayuni :)

DeletedUser345

i feel sorry for some of you S.E.S. i made yur valentines day hell thinking about how you got me to achieve 'Attacker of the Day' yesterday and how you have stayied in all day trying to rebuild.

DeletedUser

Kad is helping us with the rebuilding. Grepostats will show that soon enough :)

I have to rebuild after 0 attacks from you, hope i will be ok :)

DeletedUser

i feel sorry for some of you S.E.S. i made yur valentines day hell thinking about how you got me to achieve 'Attacker of the Day' yesterday and how you have stayied in all day trying to rebuild.

Guess who got the award today?

AttackerAward.jpg

Thank you Phenomen!

DeletedUser

Hey didn't I get that a couple days ago.......(do I always sound this cynical lately?)

DeletedUser

Hey SN, thanks for all the support you are sending me.

You can call it back whenever you want, I think i have Kadjayuni's city wrapped up nice and tight.

Anyway, appreciate your help in taking down your leaders city :)

DeletedUser

Oh goodness ThaUnit, I figured you could use some Fireships, btw they came a VERY long distance away...prolly further than your CS. But it happens from time to time. I think they call the word Coincidence?

DeletedUser

unless ML does it right SN, then you mock it and say we have a interesting new way to attack... If you want me to quote it I can.

DeletedUser

SN, is that the same for the 400+ Biremes that just left my harbour from Chimosan?

DeletedUser

Yes Devyn but like I said.....72 Fireships werent sent to block the siege, it took them longer to get there than the CS to travel to his town....Thus meaning it was sent before your CS.

And for Chimosan idk, errors do occur when you support several players across the grep globe. And mock ML for doing it? Yes I made a snide remark due to ML's little thread on the new "pheno Tactic".

DeletedUser

Yes Devyn but like I said.....72 Fireships werent sent to block the siege, it took them longer to get there than the CS to travel to his town....Thus meaning it was sent before your CS.

And for Chimosan idk, errors do occur when you support several players across the grep globe. And mock ML for doing it? Yes I made a snide remark due to ML's little thread on the new "pheno Tactic".

It's fair enough. I shouldn't have posted that thread. But still, your leader lost three cities at once. A sign of things to come?