Propaganda

muhvi

Phrourach
Well, rest of the world apart from North-America aren't stuffing their face with turkey at this period of time, so you might use your brains as well at some occasions. Thanks. Doesn't hinder uncle Orestes roaming around the forums, though.

DeletedUser29371

Well, rest of the world apart from North-America aren't stuffing their face with turkey at this period of time, so you might use your brains as well at some occasions. Thanks. Doesn't hinder uncle Orestes roaming around the forums, though.

Well you see some of us are overall intelligent and know such kind of things....

And no i am not from USA neither from America so your insult utterly failed, i just happen to know that and that there is also another holiday like 4th of July for USA that Europe and others also do not celebrate and he might be off...

See how easy this is , but if you are so arrogant without thinkinking of other nations having celebrations and people going VM i cannot help you...

just a heads up, see some people and religions do NOT celebrate New year on December 31st. So you will not fall out as a ignorant brat again.

muhvi

Phrourach
I know about Thanksgiving and the 4th of July, please. You know these things because Orestes told you. You wouldn't know the time nor what year it is if Orestes wouldn't give you hints.

DeletedUser

All this speculation about me is flattering.

:p

What will Orestes do next!?

DeletedUser29371

I know about Thanksgiving and the 4th of July, please. You know these things because Orestes told you. You wouldn't know the time nor what year it is if Orestes wouldn't give you hints.

What? Again unsupported conclusions and made up stories?

I know of those 2 days whatever you want to call them for way longer i know about Orestes, so please dont try to minimise your failure, rather focus on your fail alliance!

DeletedUser31322

if you live in the US you should also know that before christmas there is also another big holiday
the FESTIVUS and its one of my favorite one .we can consider this one an early Xmas holiday .
:)

DeletedUser

Hes going to send an early xmas present for the master himself. It better not be a ridiculous picture from his endless collection. :)

Who is the master you refer to?

I've got an early xmas gift for you, muhvi. You could really use it. Ever heard of NZT-48? It may improve your sarcasm skills.

Unlock-Your-Potential.jpg

DeletedUser

Yes, muhvi, I watched a movie. I can see NZT-48 is already working for you.

muhvi

Phrourach
Ain't that bad. You could feed it to Alcarin89 as well. Let's see if he can get a sense of reality.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A sense of reality rarely gives a man courage to charge the front lines without hesitation. Fear kills a man long before the bullet. Let Alcarin feed his enemies magic mushrooms and drink the blood from their still-beating hearts. Whatever planet he's on, it's workin for him.