Prophets Great Legion

• Thread starter DeletedUser32373
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well as i said, half of CHB isn't in CHB at the moment so there will be no action there. After we destroyed angordia an SPQR we decided we need a challenge.

DeletedUser

The way i see it not being in either of those alliances that prophets have the advantage of CHB in numbers alone. Really in the end though the winner is the one that comes out on top of the war. If it was just SAO Prophets versus CHB not sure who would win but best luck for you guys!
cause :pro: :D

DeletedUser

RICK ROSS DA BOSS, why do you consider The Prophets noobs now?

DeletedUser32373

I don't know. All of a sudden I had a complete change of thought and realized that with their 550+ members it's just stupid. I realized elite alliances are the way to go, and even rekk himself said that we wouldn't make it into his alliance and that we SUCK. Look at my current alliance, we are anti-Prophet and only 2 members, yet our average is not even 1000 less than SAO. Its not even fun, its retarded.

DeletedUser

The way i see it not being in either of those alliances that prophets have the advantage of CHB in numbers alone. Really in the end though the winner is the one that comes out on top of the war. If it was just SAO Prophets versus CHB not sure who would win but best luck for you guys!
cause :pro: :D

Haha, do people really have no idea what's going on? If your out there with a half decent alliance an don't like TP, pm me. But warning..... I will eat you if i suspect foul play.

DeletedUser32373

Hey ninja. I talked to your alliance about a pact, as we're working with someone else to take down you-know-who. Are you in the council? If not, can you tell them that I have good intentions? We have many more players that are coming in, currently we only have 3 but we have 55000 points. Lol 18000 point average.

DeletedUser

you've finally come to your senses and figured out the prophets are a dumb MRA who has players who are hiding behind others, or are in there for street cred.

DeletedUser32373

Yea I know. I have a question for you pieface. What do you and your men think of the Condemned?

DeletedUser

we don't have a pact with them, but we wouldn't need it as they are way to far to support.

DeletedUser

Yes I have been involved in some way with the Prophets since the start, while I do have A great amount of respect for some of the players, I can see It is now in a downward spiral that will take some serious fixing. I have offered to help but I have been turned away before when it happened, and will not do so again. I have been at war with DoF and DV since the start and even I have no idea what sparked the war, I so hope that crash, rekk and molinawilll can fix it. Personally while I support The Prophets if no one acts soon the Dragons will win.
Yay my first post! :) (yeah you can call me noob)

DeletedUser

crash has not left for that reason the true reason I will not say on a forum our enemies can read.

DeletedUser

You do realize that EVERYONE is your enemy? Half of your own alliance is even your enemy (as seen with the recent departures).

DeletedUser

The recent departures are not making them weaker they are enabling members to become stronger.

DeletedUser

I started a spinning whil of departures from Prophets I left a message on principal alliance forum stating my choise and else.. The alliance TP is going down seriously fast, they couldnt do anything to lose oc45 where they used to have 60% of the ocean now Condemned (my alliance) owns it completely as TP owns oc55. Even after my departure TP tried to attack my cities as revenge / vendetta thing and didnt make any damage. TP is no longer a threat they coulnt take a city from us ever! while we took many from them and recruited some of their players who were being attacked and conquered by us. TP doesnt support its players. In TP I helped a lot many players and got nothing in return and only 1 week in TC and got more support (I mean on everything) than 2 months in PT.

They need a serious fix in the bases of the alliance if they pretend to keep on the top or even exist. I would like them to keep alive so I can fight somebody :).

DeletedUser

they actually do help their players, in a conquest of ours the CS got wiped out by 2000 biremes. that cin't be from one player.

DeletedUser32373

Oh ok. I just created a brother alliance for them based in Ocean 58 and we decided to side with them as they were open and it looked like they were conquering just as many Prophet cities as you guys.

DeletedUser32373

Habanna I TOTALLY agree with EVERYTHING you just said. I've hardly been with the Condemned and they already are amazingly generous and everything, while TP couldn't care less about me. And yes I also agree that TP are also going in a COMPLETE downwards spiral. Their defeat is inevitable, it's just that most of the members loyal to TP are ignorant and look past ultimate defeat.

DeletedUser22834

So, if I go with what you guys say... I should just quit, right? I mean, I must be completely failing in this world, right?

Honestly guys... this world has a long way to go... we are still a year and half away from WW. Sure, TC has picked off a few fringe, inactive guys and sure, a few guys have left The Proohets... But, who wants to be in an alliance with guys who quit and join the enemy at the first sign of trouble?

Not me.....

Mark my words: In a year, The Prophets will still be here - there may only be 40 of us, but we will be a band of brothers and we will own ocean 55... and we will build World Wonders in 55 and stack thousands upon thousands of biremes there.

I have to hand it to you guys though.... after reading your posts about me.. almost makes me feel evil.... I guess I forget that I play the game straight-up and don't double deal anyone.... according to you guys, I am the devil reincarnated.. LOL.

As for the final tired point about the Prophets being an MRA? I submit that since everyone else in the world has banded together to fight us-- that you are the MRA-- one big, fat, Prophet-fighting MRA..... Well, keep it comin, fellas.... I'd enjoy being #1 in defensive battle points too......

Cheers,

Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.