Prophets Great Legion

• Thread starter DeletedUser32373
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

crash... why did you start a new alliance only to have it for 6 days and then go back to the porphets?

DeletedUser32373

And crash, we think you're actually a good player. Or at least I think that, you're respectful and deserve the position you have, #1. What gets me mad, however, is that you let guys like rekk get in there thinking they're all that and bossing people around, he has no idea what he's doing and has a fairly low average city for his #3 rank. And crash, honestly, I think you would be better off by yourself. You know how to run an alliance and win a world, and you almost rule Ocean 55, so I would suggest just to go for it.

DeletedUser17088

lets not go there with the real life political issues/wars/events please

DeletedUser

Whoa Fist of The North Star, you are a titan now! Nice! :D
So is like every alliance against the prophets? I mean i am on Knossos and the #1 alliance has one or 2 other alliances that help them even though they have more alliances against them. So every one is now focusing on the prophets. who will be next if the prophets fall? The dragons of fire?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would be more fearful of the prophets if they didn't have 2 academies both with atleast 190 players. cut out the inactives and players who don't help and you've got a powerful loyal alliance. To be totally honest, I respect a few of the prophets. one of them being crashjones.

DeletedUser22834

Well, thanks guys- I appreciate that-- I have to admit- In other worlds, I have always been a part of smaller alliances, and the reason I started in Sparta was the increased alliance cap limit-- basically the only new thing about this world.

--Running a large alliance has been a challenge- and all things considered, it wouldn't surprise me if I end up back where I usually am-- in an alliance with 50 really active, experienced players....we are already headed that way.... guess we'll see...

DeletedUser

I guess you will. And crash, do you know what you'll see? you'll see a repeat of last week. when we conquered 14 cities of your's and you guys conquered 0.

DeletedUser22834

Who are these 14 cities? I don't see it--- If you are reffing to TPC--- that's not us-- that's a different alliance-- In fact, we are no longer pacted with them at all--- How many "The Prophets" cities have you taken?

I don't even hear about you guys-- you are so, so far away from most of us---- I consider The Condemned my enemy.... you guys are like foreigners.... almost no contact at all.

DeletedUser22834

OK.... Here is your answer-- Three.... all from a player in ocean 67 who went inactive and never bothered to tell anyone...

Why he was with us, I have no clue.... 67? We are in 44,45,54,55.... I've never even been that far south.

One day we'll be close enough to go at it, but trying to pretend like you are at war with us and actually winning is a joke.... Come on man, sober up and stop the spin.

DeletedUser32373

So The Apocalypse split up as well? Oh boy, are they in for a beating!

And crash, now I really like the fact that you guys are losing about 10 members a day, I have to say, you guys really lost your MRA qualities at this point. (In my opinion)

DeletedUser

crash, might wanna check your numbers.

SyedWasseem is definitely not in O67. Definitely lost 2 cities to DOF last week. Definitely was active.

DeletedUser32373

bhalv received a message from one of your guys........ Where'd you guys hear the Prophets were out to get me????? (ITS TRUE! LOL) And he said that the Dragons in Ocean 57 would send me support. Because of the great offer, just wanted to let you know that we would be more than willing to help you expand into ocean 58. (Which is pointles BTW because its even farther away from the action.) Thanks'

DeletedUser32373

Bhalv what do you mean? And I really hope you're not talking to me cuz that wouldn't make any sense.

DeletedUser

Crash,

Personally, I think you do have smarts when it comes to playing this game. I know a lot of people have thrown so many "MRA" comments towards you.. But I see and knew exactly why you did it.. IMO

On one hand, you had your private war with TC. On the other hand, you wanted us (GoW, Dragons, Artis Bellum at the time, etc) busy.. So why not create a huge alliance to keep us busy? Not only would they keep us busy, there's always a chance that your "MRA" alliances (PoC and Academy) could actually do some damage and help you.. Slim, but not impossible.. Most people here give you @#^$ about those MRA's, but I say Bravo. You were able to build a big enough distraction. :)

While you have confidence in yourself and your core alliance, it's the people who run behind the wall and think just because you're number one in a world that drive me nuts.. Other than Spartan Nomads, Every player from Artis Bellum that ran to you guys are those I speak of.. Actually, you're entire PoC alliance.

And by the way, If you guys no longer have anything to do with "Chaos", why is two of your guys in there now? :p

Good luck to you, I certainly hope to see you on the battlefield.

Yay, my first post as well.

DeletedUser33241

Rick Ross, obviously he knows about Prophets being after you due to the fact that you sent everyone in The Dragons that message... And if you expect to get help from anyone in our alliance, your wrong. You put yourself into your situation, honestly if I was in range, I would conquest you myself.

DeletedUser32373

Wait I sent your alliance a mass mail message? Are you sure? That was a long time ago and just a thing for a pact.

DeletedUser33241

Read bottom to top as it was a message in game :pro:

RICK ROSS DA BOSS on 2012-10-23 at 16:02
I also forgot to tell you i have several spies in both SAO and PoC.

Juggalo586 on 2012-10-23 at 16:47
Good luck, maybe you'll learn from this experience not to try and deceive everyone in the entire world.

RICK ROSS DA BOSS on 2012-10-23 at 16:08
I tried to create an anti-Prophets alliance but then this loser told on me and got me in "trouble"

(This message was forwarded)
RICK ROSS DA BOSS on 2012-10-23 at 15:58
Don't worry. I left.

crashjones on 2012-10-23 at 12:23
You have 2 choices Rick...

1) Leave the alliance SAO now.
2) Stay and be completely and utterly destroyed from Sparta.

You have 6 hours to decide, then I start launching attacks.

crashjones on 2012-10-23 at 12:18
good heavens - what a mess-- I honestly don't have time to deal with this right now as I am only logging in once every couple of days for a few minutes... I will try something though...

Rose777 on 2012-10-23 at 00:23
Its all yours, have fun with this.

Luciferio677 on 2012-10-23 at 00:01
I told pyros withersbane too. but, only you too. My loyal top advisers from my old alliance know also. but, that is it. there is a lot of treachery and deceit in this world. I agree with you on that. but, I will not let a few bad apples mess it up for me. I never played this game until a few months ago. I never intended to lead an alliance, much less 3 separate alliances. But, I enjoy the camaraderie, the new people and helping others learn the game. The liars, cheaters and cheap-shot players will always be around. But, that's what makes this game enjoyable too. Rick Ross applesauce thinks he is so smart but, he is an idiot and I will enjoy seeing him gone from this world. Pyros has advised me to try to see if I can discover who else is involved in this treachery. so i will keep this on the downlow for now.

Rose777 on 2012-10-22 at 23:45
OMG what a bloody mess, The prophets leadership have left the phone of the hook.
No one responds anymore too issues.

Our council includes several noobs who are playing for the first time and havnt got a clue.

This is the worst Grepo world i have ever played for politics and spies.
Right now my inclination is just pull the pin on the whole mess and start a fresh in a new world.
I dont know what too advise you . Because i no longer know who too trust.
My only idea would be to go too the top and send it all too crash himself and hope he comes back into the game soon.

Luciferio677 on 2012-10-22 at 23:21
Rick Ross Da Boss has been trying to make me join him in whatever stupid plan he has. He is very eager to tell me his great plan and how sneaky he is. This is the nail in his coffin. I was trying to find out who else is in bed with him. I wasn't sure about ado841 or sapuncheto. Now i know that he doesn't trust ado841 and he is butt buddies with sapuncheto. I don't know if i should tell rekk323 because he might want to go after all of us out of spite. I am ready to kick out Rick Ross and Sapuncheto. But, then i won't know who else is allied with him. So the chance of a spy staying in our ranks is almost guaranteed. I ask for your advise besides wiping them off this world.

regards,
Luc.

RICK ROSS DA BOSS on 2012-10-22 at 21:23
Sapuncheto is the leader of the Regulators and loyal to me. Ado is neutral, and i done wanna take any chances so i will kick him. If you stay with the PRophets, you'll just keep losing cities to them and will never get any support.

Luciferio677 on 2012-10-22 at 21:20
Let me think about this a day or 2. I want to make sure that I have the best interest at heart for my guys. You seems to have this all planned and what not. but, what about the other members in S.A.O. My guys i can talk to and hear what they have to say but, what about sapuncheto and ado841 are they coming too? the other leaders. Do they want to join too?

RICK ROSS DA BOSS on 2012-10-22 at 21:13
I'm gonna kick ado841. We can't trust him and i dont want to take any chances.

RICK ROSS DA BOSS on 2012-10-22 at 21:10
Just look a the Prophets, they don't care about us as they aren't willing to stop the attacks OR at least tell Omnes Unus Enim to stop. We are just toys in their games. It's time this came to an end. Take my hand in victory.

RICK ROSS DA BOSS on 2012-10-22 at 21:08
No i have it all planned out. THe DoF said they would take us in as allies, and if that doesn't work, then micvan (The leader of the Saxons) told me they were merging into the DoF, and we could come if we want. We will wreak chaos as i have a leader inside the PoC who will dissolve the alliance when the time comes. Everything will blow up in the PRophets faces and the enemy alliance who ive talked to will be ready and send HUNDREDS of colony ships to take over the PRophets. I can also guarantee us a spot in the DoF, the future winning alliance. I also have all former members from REFORMED and Regulators coming in, all i ask from you is that you try to notify your guys that they're being used. I am also positive that lone-raider is a spy in our alliance, sent by the Prophets. I am going to kick him and say that i though he was a refugee as his city was conked by a Prophet member.

Luciferio677 on 2012-10-22 at 20:49
I don't know. this is happening so fast I don't know what to do. Is it just you and me if we do this or what?

RICK ROSS DA BOSS on 2012-10-22 at 20:47
So, first of all, did you read my message, and, second of all, are you in?

RICK ROSS DA BOSS on 2012-10-08 at 10:56
Because I know who will win the war. It's you guys. I'll attack Prophets the moment I join.

Juggalo586 on 2012-10-08 at 10:52
So then why do you want in my alliance and not go to them?

RICK ROSS DA BOSS on 2012-10-08 at 10:50
I've been trying to get information, but they dont seem to trust me. I report directly to ninjanyk, one of the leaders of The Unforgiven. Ask him if im loyal to your cause.

Juggalo586 on 2012-10-08 at 10:47
Well if your a spy don't you think that you do us more good over there? Who have you been giving information to?

RICK ROSS DA BOSS on 2012-10-08 at 10:46
Because I have been with the Prophets, trying to find out what their future plans are. I am a spy completely against the Prophets and I actually want to fight now.

Juggalo586 on 2012-10-08 at 10:36
Why would you want to join us?

RICK ROSS DA BOSS on 2012-10-08 at 10:33
Can i join your alliance?

DeletedUser

don't look like a pact invite, but I'll stay out of this one.

DeletedUser22834

OK.... this looks to be de-evolving a bit.... I'm gonna take a break on the forums for awhile... rather let my ships do the talking-- I'll be in 55 if anyone needs me

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.