Prophets Great Legion

• Thread starter DeletedUser32373
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17088

The 'alliances' forum is for alliance recruitment and information, please keep it to that

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone's gonna join "prophets great legion" seems like rick's done with 'em.

DeletedUser

Whew...... I'm so confused with this... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its really funny "I'll be in ocean 55 if you need me, Im #1 in DBP" But i send an attack at him and he dodges...? All hail the mighty crashjones with a bigger mouth than anything, I'll be in o56 if you need me ;)

DeletedUser

Its really funny "I'll be in ocean 55 if you need me, Im #1 in DBP" But i send an attack at him and he dodges...? All hail the mighty crashjones with a bigger mouth than anything, I'll be in o56 if you need me ;)

Lol. +1 Rep.

DeletedUser22834

Actually, I never claimed to be #1 in DBP... I am not and never have been.... ABP on the other hand...

As for your attack... as I replied to your spammy in-game messages.... I was not even aware you attacked- I happened to be offline-- you came and went without me noticing... I did not dodge, I did nothing.....

Had I been online, of course I would have dodged.... why give you any BP?-- I'd rather watch your ships sail around the oceans of Sparta for 14 hours and get NOTHING in return....

But, you should know that.... the fact that you don't understand key concepts of the game, clearly shows me, and everyone else, that you are yet another Grepo-Noob blathering away on the forum....blah blah blah blah.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rather let my ships do the talking-- I'll be in 55 if anyone needs me

Your ships didnt do much talking they did more running or sailing? whatever way you want to look at it, and ya im sure you werent on ok bud ;) Ill see you soon maybe you wont get this you probably "blocked me" again so sad..I thought we could be great friends.. But you didnt say you were #1 in DBP i Read that wrong im sorry it stated I would love to be #1 well either way I gave you a chance for some and you tucked tail :)

DeletedUser17088

thread closed, alliance forums are for recruitment and information, as well as applications and questions to that said alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.