Prophets No More?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22834

You know, contrary to popular belief, I did not found the Prophets.... Back in the day, they were the "Prophets of Hades" and I joined them because when I started there was this cool kid on my island, Sasquatch Gunner (He shoots Bigfoot?) and he was in POH.... Anyway, I joined an alliance already in progress.

So, I did not come up with the name....I did lead the way to dropping "Hades" and just becoming "The Prophets"... and I admit, the name has grown on me over the last few months....

But, after my Dragon friends recently changed their name to honor my comedic genius (thanks dudes), I thought..... Hmmmmm, maybe we could do better....

So here are a few ideas I may bring to the lads.....

The Empire (not too original, but I am a huge SW fan)
tumblr_l6qtogqfvA1qa9armo1_500.jpg

Magical Pink Ponies (this makes me think of the Dragons for some reason?)
1206258225_7d2bc960b0.jpg

Legendary Taco Salad (oh, man... just look at it...... gorgeous!)
exps10025_QC10034C11B.jpg

Man U Sucks (The truth feels good.)
5128158004a6941336481l.jpg

War Babies (Only if we can get Lil' Jimmy to join!)
12_funny+pictures.jpg

I think I'm leaning towards Taco Salad..... I mean... look at it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33241

Dude I really don't think your posts could get any cornier, although I do have to say if you change your name to "Magical Pink Ponies" I would probably ask to join so I could have such an epic alliance name!

DeletedUser22834

Who says "Cornier"?

So.... I'm lame, but you think one of my names is so epic that you would join if I changed it.... So, logically, in your world Epic= Lame.

mmmmkay.... hope you got a refill on those meds

DeletedUser33241

Obviously I say cornier

Dude seriously? That was a thing called a joke. There is no way in hell I would ever even think about joining your alliance no matter what the name is. Idc if Dragons merged with you, I still wouldn't join. Come on now let's be real...

DeletedUser22834

Wow.... man, I'm not sure how we'll survive without you.... I mean, the whole world revolves around you, right, bud? You make gravity-- you are the center of the universe....

So, I had to go look you up... never even heard of you... Turns out you are a Dragon Tater Tot with a whopping 8 cities and you are ranked 149 in BP..... OK, now I'm scared.

EDIT: And, you've got a 13K city..... brilliant!

DeletedUser33241

Wow.... man, I'm not sure how we'll survive without you.... I mean, the whole world revolves around you, right, bud? You make gravity-- you are the center of the universe....

So, I had to go look you up... never even heard of you... Turns out you are a Dragon Tater Tot with a whopping 8 cities and you are ranked 149 in BP..... OK, now I'm scared.

Have I ever bragged to say I was some great player? Nope didn't think I had. Yes I have a 13k city which used to belong to a prophet! Research it some more kthx.

DeletedUser

HAHA! I absolutely laughed at this.

War Babies.. I love it. You get Rep for this one. Much more cleaver than "Dragons of Urine"....

However, I have suggestions for The Prophets.

The Pouting Prophets ( I mean why not - It's not like they have proof)

Prophets.jpg

Excuses R Us - Seriously, all someone has to do is admit Chaos IS a Prophet alliance.
Excuses_for_Dummies.jpg

Chimichanga Special - Everything about the prophets scream Special! Plus, like Crash, I love Mexican food.
GD0104_Top-Round-Chimichangas_lg.jpg

THE Elite socks - Watch out, they're elite and WILL sock it to you!
ApKlcw0CIAAsLYM.jpg

PowerPuff Girls! - Yeah, it's not original, but still, look at them! They're awesome, just like the Prophets!
Powerpuff_girls_characters.jpg

DeletedUser22834

Juggalo.....OK, so you replied to this thread cuz.... why?

Mission accomplished.

What's your next objective, big guy?

DeletedUser22834

Rahl -- great stuff! You, my friend, are in the wrong alliance... if there ever was a Prophet... it's you

thanks for the laugh

Juggs-- you should be more like Rahl.... (that's why you're still a Tater Tot)

DeletedUser33241

Rahl -- great stuff! You, my friend, are in the wrong alliance... if there ever was a Prophet... it's you

thanks for the laugh

Juggs-- you should be more like Rahl.... (that's why you're still a Tater Tot)

Aw man, that's why I'm a tater tot? Why should I be more like Rahl and not like you? I personally don't care to sit here and throw around CORNY jokes all day long.

Oh and obviously I had something I felt like saying to you, that would clearly be the only reason I would comment on a post, seems like common sense to me.

DeletedUser

Hey hey now, don't go around insulting me. lol

Listen, I don't mind trash talk.. It's a game, let's have FUN with it.. IMO, what got me going, was all the idio.. *cough* people in your alliance that don't have a CLUE on what's going on. It's one thing to give your opinion, it's a complete other when you don't even back up your opinion. If I'm wrong, correct me.. If someone corrects someone, be man/woman enough to admit it.

Dragons and Prophets is going to be a battle for the ages, no question asked. And like you said, in the end, a lot of people would have quit. Look at Artis Bellum. We were keeping you out of 65 (rekk did get in and was a damn soldier too) By what ever excuse some people say (I even got blamed for it) that alliance fell. Then RA-Taylor *cough* not going there, GoW dissolved. The one thing that both the Prophets MAIN alliance and Dragons have they didn't, unity. I do not see either of these alliances quitting before the WW. Of course, anything can happen, but we shall see.

DeletedUser

you are ranked 149 in BP..... OK, now I'm scared.

Anyone that has an ABP rank 80 slots higher than their city rank gets respect from me (Dragon, Prophet, or other). Not everyone started the same day you did and spends money on gold.

City: Detroit
Old Owner: SyedWaseem
Old Alliance: The Prophets
New Owner: Juggalo586
New Alliance: Dragons Tater Tots

This "omg ROFLZ 13k city" belonged to an ACTIVE Prophet who CRIED for help and lost it to a Dragon Tater Tot with a whopping 8 cities.

DeletedUser

Also note that the #3, #4, and #5 players in The Prophets ALL have AT LEAST one 12.5k+ city.

"Brilliant".

DeletedUser31161

You know, contrary to popular belief, I did not found the Prophets.... Back in the day, they were the "Prophets of Hades" and I joined them because when I started there was this cool kid on my island, Sasquatch Gunner (He shoots Bigfoot?) and he was in POH.... Anyway, I joined an alliance already in progress.

So, I did not come up with the name....I did lead the way to dropping "Hades" and just becoming "The Prophets"... and I admit, the name has grown on me over the last few months....

and what a horrible leader you where. PoH lead by legendary founder and leaders and destroyed by infamous soldier-leaders.

DeletedUser

Going back and looking... Crash.. Your pony picture kinda scares me... One looks like she's really upset because the other two are... How can I put this... Having fun?

And what's with the footballs?

DeletedUser22834

Pengu-- what are you smoking? POH was a joke when we joined-- your legendary founder quit before he conked his first city....

Me and the lads moved us into the #1 spot (where we still are - in points, avg points per member, BP etc...)...... everything you say is just patently false.. What is that like? Do you do that intentionally... it's just weird man... you are 100% wrong 100% of the time.... at least you are consistent.

DeletedUser22834

Rahl-- I did not notice that the first time around--- the second time around I see your point-- kind of disturbing! Freaky ponies

BTW -- "Chimichanga Special" is getting some votes for the new alliance name... gotta love the Mexican food!

Status
Not open for further replies.