Prophets No More?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Also note that the #3, #4, and #5 players in The Prophets ALL have AT LEAST one 12.5k+ city.

"Brilliant".

(I figure you must not have seen this, so I'll re-state it).

DeletedUser22834

So, they're morons too... you want a medal?

I mean really... come on..... You're like Mr. Fact Finder.... great job getting to the bottom of the mystery!

DeletedUser

Oh, trust me, you calling your members "morons" on a public forum is more satisfying that any medal.

DeletedUser22834

Oh gosh... you're destroying us from the inside... oh no..... everyone will quit now.... it will be chaos....

please....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

Pengu-- what are you smoking? POH was a joke when we joined-- your legendary founder quit before he conked his first city....

Me and the lads moved us into the #1 spot (where we still are - in points, avg points per member, BP etc...)...... everything you say is just patently false.. What is that like? Do you do that intentionally... it's just weird man... you are 100% wrong 100% of the time.... at least you are consistent.

you never knew the founder so let me enlighten you... He was a Victor of a world. Unlike you. He actually started the alliance you are in now. Most good founders create it and leave. And if you want examples just search. It is the leaders job to keep the alliance going. You did not do that. You Deformed it and molded it to an unorganized lacking leadership fraud.

-Mr. P

DeletedUser

Also note that the #3, #4, and #5 players in The Prophets ALL have AT LEAST one 12.5k+ city.

"Brilliant".

(I figure you must not have seen this, so I'll re-state it).

wow i have one 12.5k city took it from a Revenge Republic member and after i sent my cs the alliance disolved and broke apart. prophets are basically at war with everyone when everyone is pacted with eachother to fight us i mean look at it, dof, moirai, SBD, the condenmed, the unforgivien. pretty much all the top 10 alliances are against us and yet we are still leading number one in everything top player(crash), bps, average alliance pts, number 1 alliance in pts and cities. we are bang right in the centre of the world and have red covering us all over. you might be very proud of taking that one 13Kcitiy from the prophets but im sure if DOF had as much enemies as us they wouldnt even be an alliance anymore. so my question is why arnt we dead yet? why havnt the all mighty pacts between the top 10 alliances taken us down yet?

i can tell you one of those reasons is because of crash, his leadership has lead us to take over 8+alliances so far with ease and without him we couldnt of done it. Prophets of Hades was a joke untill crash joined it, 30+ out of the 40 members in POH has alrdy left the game. if dof was in the core of the prophets at the start of the game they would be dead with the other alliances fallen by the prophet banner enough said.

all the best,
arwhin

DeletedUser

Oh gosh... you're destroying us from the inside... oh no..... everyone will quit now.... it will be chaos....

please....

I like good competition, so therefore I don't mind The Prophets (or Chaos or whatever you call yourselves). I don't intend on destroying anything with forum posts, just a conquest here and there.

but...

I despise ignorance, so therefore I DO plan on refuting your garbage rambles with facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow i have one 12.5k city took it from a Revenge Republic member and after i sent my cs the alliance disolved and broke apart. prophets are basically at war with everyone when everyone is pacted with eachother to fight us i mean look at it, dof, moirai, SBD, the condenmed, the unforgivien. pretty much all the top 10 alliances are against us and yet we are still leading number one in everything top player(crash), bps, average alliance pts, number 1 alliance in pts and cities. we are bang right in the centre of the world and have red covering us all over. you might be very proud of taking that one 13Kcitiy from the prophets but im sure if DOF had as much enemies as us they wouldnt even be an alliance anymore. so my question is why arnt we dead yet? why havnt the all mighty pacts between the top 10 alliances taken us down yet?

i can tell you one of those reasons is because of crash, his leadership has lead us to take over 8+alliances so far with ease and without him we couldnt of done it. Prophets of Hades was a joke untill crash joined it, 30+ out of the 40 members in POH has alrdy left the game. if dof was in the core of the prophets at the start of the game they would be dead with the other alliances fallen by the prophet banner enough said.

all the best,
arwhin

Ok?

I didn't say anything about your cities. My point was that if crashjones is going to consider Juggalo586 a moron for having a 13k city, that he is calling many Prophet players morons too.

DeletedUser

im ranked #5 in the prophets as u can see from ur original post above u did mention my cities, also i dont rly care about any of this babble in these forums im playing a game and im playing to win and so far what ive seen we wont lose soon the whole world will be covered with a prophet banner just need the CP's for city slots haha

DeletedUser

crashjones said that having a 13k city was moronic.

I made him aware that his top players had 12.5/13k cities.

I never said anything negative.

I don't know where you are getting lost in all of this.

Prophet logic?

DeletedUser

im ranked #5 in the prophets as u can see from ur original post above u did mention my cities, also i dont rly care about any of this babble in these forums im playing a game and im playing to win and so far what ive seen we wont lose soon the whole world will be covered with a prophet banner just need the CP's for city slots haha

Crash, buddy... Seriously.. Ugh, I'm holding back out of respect for your forum mod..

Listen, first off, Arwhin, please use a period from time to time.. it's like reading in one breath.. lol.. :) No insult intended.

Secondly, Crash, the 13k city IS a foot in your mouth.. I mean I know I"m not all 20+ cities, and I could make all the excuses on why it's so difficult for me to expand, but I won't. Bhalv DOES have a point. You can't call someone out on it when your own members do it lol. WE never know the reason behind the fact.

And Arwhin, and EVERYBODY, we DO NOT have a pact with everyone, so please stop saying that. Most of everyone is against you because you guys (are) (is) (was) Bullies. And the fact that almost, let's say 90% of (Chaos) is skirt players. Skirt players = someone who hides behinds points. And the fact "Omg yay we are so awesome, let's all hug!" is what most of your members say... Okay I'm making that up, but look at what Arwhin said "Everyone hates us, we are the top, crash is our hero, we are still here, ra-ra-ra"..

Now, should Prophets "love" crash.. Absolutely. That's their guy, that's expected.. Is everyone tired of the "bragging", yes, because sadly enough, everyone hates when the "top" brags. And lastly, for the love of apples, stop with the "Everyone hates us, boohoo".. Seriously think about it. It sounds like a dramatic teen girl who wants everyone to feel pity.

You know what I think about Pity?

I pity the fool!.jpg

Now that I've taken this convo into 20+1 different directions.. I'm done.

For now.

(not going back through this, so I can't be held responsible for any grammatical or spelling errors.)

DeletedUser

Hmmm..... I just wondering who is founded Prophets of hades or The prophets... Does anyone know it???

DeletedUser17088

thread closed, if there was even a slight topic in this thread it died long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.