Prophets... who else is getting tired?

• Thread starter DeletedUser32799
  • Start date

DeletedUser32799

Seriously. Stop opening Acadmies and just fling out your older and useless players. If they cry and moan? Simply tell them to get better.

If i got to the stage where i had that many players but still just elt (nearly) anyone join? I'd be embarrassed.

We all know you do have SOME good leadership in there prophets so the few good men still in there, please work at weeding the smaller and less useful players out.;) This way you'll be able to look good and nobody will call you an MRA.

No offense, i like the prophets :). Always a friendly bunch of people with some good banter but seriously... Stop becoming the MRA you are very quickly turning into...:pro: :(

DeletedUser32373

Good to realize other people see they're an MRA. I also want to point out that the Prophets are always bragging about how they're first in every stat, but they're actually the only alliance thats been here since the very beginning.
Here are the alliances they're fighting and everything

The Dragons of Fire- Broke off from the Dragon Vampires, former #2 alliance, and became a truly elite alliance with better leadership.
Founded 09-05-12

The Condemned- Former Revenge Republic guys, decided to create their own alliance and build a stronghold in ocean 45.
Founded 08-25-12

Moirai- Bunch of guys from alliances who were at eachother's necks, now a major power.
Founded 10-08-12

Omnes Unus Enim- Broke off from the old S.P.H. United, decided to form a small, organized alliance. (Ambrosia merged into them).
Founded 08-31-12

The Prophets- Been around since beginning, kicked out old leaders and basically created new alliance.
Founded 06-13-12
*Notice that the Prophets were founded AT LEAST 2 months ahead of EVERY alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

Seriously. Stop opening Acadmies and just fling out your older and useless players. If they cry and moan? Simply tell them to get better.

If i got to the stage where i had that many players but still just elt (nearly) anyone join? I'd be embarrassed.

We all know you do have SOME good leadership in there prophets so the few good men still in there

the prophets do NOT have good leadership. they have 1 soldier who fought so well they made him leader. guess who! then they have a bunch of riftraff like mach

DeletedUser

The Dragons of Fire- Broke off from the Dragon Vampires, former #2 alliance, and became a truly elite alliance with better leadership.
Founded 09-05-12

Don't lie....everyone knows that our leadership is terrible! Hell, they even let me out of my box every now and again to make a few decisions - how dumb is that?!?

:cool:

DeletedUser

Don't lie....everyone knows that our leadership is terrible! Hell, they even let me out of my box every now and again to make a few decisions - how dumb is that?!?

:cool:
Now now James, don't under-sell yourself. We let you out with huge decisions, like changing the name of the alliance to "Dragons of mashed Potato's. :)

DeletedUser32799

Now now James, don't under-sell yourself. We let you out with huge decisions, like changing the name of the alliance to "Dragons of mashed Potato's. :)

A great move, we are all proud of.