Proposal to Players of Rhammus~No Building World Wonders

DeletedUser46838

I have a proposal.

Since this world is only 13 months away from WW (Isn't that fast? We're 7 months into the world already), I propose that we do not build wonders so we can just continue fighting and making this world a fantastic one. What do you all say? Sign below if you agree!

Signature
~Rock5

DeletedUser

Totally agree! I've been in 3 alliances from the beginning that have gone on to win the WW! I've left every time before WW starts as it totally ruins the fun.

~Wandle

DeletedUser

Since this world is only 13 months away from WW (Isn't that fast? We're 7 months into the world already),

you mean 2 months into the world already?

I'm not in rhammus but i think it would be cool if that happened....I might join

DeletedUser46838

63a8d18b-fd78-4a28-89b7-7e87bce82118_zps485c9b6a.jpg

DeletedUser30490

it's so much less than 13 months
around 11 months tops
but dont think this would work rock unless every alliance agrees to it

DeletedUser

Since the day it came out, I have always said that WW completely ruined this game. "Winning" should be done by manipulative diplomacy, secret pacts, and great force, NOT by simming on the rim.

As in every world I've played, I will quit when the WW age starts because I simply cannot abide by that kind of game play.

DeletedUser33530

Rock this is a great idea but it will never work. Just like communism. On paper it sounds awesome. In reality, not so much.

DeletedUser2413

I've not played since they implemented the WW.... Sounds like I don't want a crown, I don't think it would fit my big head with my ego in there and all anyhow.

DeletedUser45380

I don't mind. I'll just get my crown in Zac. It would be an awesome world to just be able to fight non-stop.

DeletedUser31480

I will sign up for it, if we all agree that as a Server we will do OP on that one Alliance that will try to build WW. :p

DeletedUser13021

I don't think it will work. There will always be a group of Bob the builders who want to win the world. Maybe we should start a thread to get a world without world wonders.

DeletedUser27128

I don't think it will work. There will always be a group of Bob the builders who want to win the world. Maybe we should start a thread to get a world without world wonders.

Even if 5 of the top 10 alliances decide to agree to this, they can together easily break a WW. It is achieveable

DeletedUser11886

Nah, in Theta there was an agreement just like this. It survived for 2 months and then some sim alliance secretly built a ww, and then all hell broke out and the treaty died.