Proposal

Bogdan-poli

Peltast
I return to the game after a 10-year break.

I then arrived in a few worlds around 70-80 cities and I can say that I got bored, it became tiring to deal with so many cities and anyway in the end it is just a waste of time.
Because even then there were players who put in gold, and if you don't even have advisors, you have no chance in the long run.

So, I propose that 10% of what the game earns from gold be invested in offering bonuses that will also stimulate players who cannot afford to put gold in. In the end, the game is held by all players, if there are only those who put gold, that is 200 maximum, will not have charm and will give up.

Hire people in marketing and create strategies to attract new players, before you invest a lot in it. I try to understand where the problem with lack of interest comes from. I mean your interest is in making money, more players results in more money, right? My interest is to enjoy the game.

From what I see on the forum there are no more moderators, people say that at the tent door, before such a thing was not allowed.

I don't need money to give myself time to create a healthy community, but I want to see interest from developers as well.
To re-create a players' council that takes into account their views on future worlds and world settings.

As I said, to offer bonuses in gold and heat that do not want to put money into the game, once a month depending on the time spent in the game. I think that's the best criterion.

Then offer cash prizes for the top 3 players who finish the world. I'm sure that the developers can afford to allocate 1500 euros for the first place, 1000 for the 2nd place and 500 for the 3rd place plus benefits in the game for the future world.

If you have someone in marketing, he will explain that this actually helps the whole company, because that way there will be more people who will put in gold wanting to win. There are many strategies to bring people into play, but the idea is to want that. I will make this proposal on the forum in Germany as well.

I volunteer for everything related to marketing and strategies, as well as a moderator on the forum or game.