Passed Proposed Change To The Farming System

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 169 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I love it! Usually, I would have to click many times. I also do not see why only 15 strength can be upgraded per attack. It is just unreasonable.
+rep.

DeletedUser

When can this be changed I haven't farmed properly in a while because I was looking forward to this and the current system is getting more tedious

DeletedUser

Farming

I agree completely ! With each city, farming becomes a very cumbersome, time consuming chore.

DeletedUser

Farmin

:pro: for crying out loud we should have the right of knowing wats going on in the farming systems hahaha. :)

DeletedUser

A message to the Developers

I guess it might be a good idea to aire my views, before this thread gets closed again

I just strengthened the farms on 38 Islands and it took me over 4 hours
Then I had to loot them, which took another 2 hours

Lets assume a player has to work for 8 hours a day, he would have to spend his whole evening until midnight just farming
We play games because they are supposed to be fun
How is being stuck in front of your PC for 6 hours farming considered fun?

It is a real mundane task that has ruined my enjoyment of this game
Over 160 members appear to agree with my views and have voted for it to be changed
If my efforts to get an improvement in the farming system is ignored, I'm done with this game and I imagine I wont be the only one calling it a day

I have no idea what the Developers must be thinking, if they expect players to continue progressing in this game with such a horrible and depressing farming system
A lot of our alliance members have already quit out of boredom
Quite a few others have gone into vacation Mode, while hopefully waiting for an improvement to be introduced

It's just common sense to make the players happy to retain them
Everyone of them that leaves costs you potential income

Please impliment this change ASAP

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

completely agree i cant see why they haven't don't this yet

DeletedUser

Probably 1, hmm you seem to have more than 12 times the amount of cities I do :p I think the farming system is annoying, If I send like 400 archers I expect it to become full strength!

DeletedUser

Probably 1, hmm you seem to have more than 12 times the amount of cities I do :p I think the farming system is annoying, If I send like 400 archers I expect it to become full strength!

You do not farm right.
25 horses 3 times and 5 horses once.
Or 75, 75, 75, and 15 in archers. See how complicated?

DeletedUser

A message to the Developers

I guess it might be a good idea to aire my views, before this thread gets closed again

I just strengthened the farms on 38 Islands and it took me over 4 hours
Then I had to loot them, which took another 2 hours

Lets assume a player has to work for 8 hours a day, he would have to spend his whole evening until midnight just farming
We play games because they are supposed to be fun
How is being stuck in front of your PC for 6 hours farming considered fun?

It is a real mundane task that has ruined my enjoyment of this game
Over 160 members appear to agree with my views and have voted for it to be changed
If my efforts to get an improvement in the farming system is ignored, I'm done with this game and I imagine I wont be the only one calling it a day

I have no idea what the Developers must be thinking, if they expect players to continue progressing in this game with such a horrible and depressing farming system
A lot of our alliance members have already quit out of boredom
Quite a few others have gone into vacation Mode, while hopefully waiting for an improvement to be introduced

It's just common sense to make the players happy to retain them
Everyone of them that leaves costs you potential income

Please impliment this change ASAP

Thanks

Do you increase strength first for all villas and then farm, or increase strength and then attack the same villa? I do the latter.

DeletedUser

Do you increase strength first for all villas and then farm, or increase strength and then attack the same villa? I do the latter.
I increase strength of all farms 1st
However, there is always a leech that loots on the strength of my efforts, so I usually have to be mindful and do additional strengthening before looting
I farmed yesterday for the last time
Unless they make some changes, I wont be farming anymore, as I just can't deal with that amount of annoying and unnecessary time wasted on a game

DeletedUser

Vote Passed. Idea will be presented to the developers. (again)

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.