Pros Theon

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Once rank.10 in Zeta, now fell dramaticly. Great players have joined, thinking it was the best in it's prime. Well now it's fail. What a shame :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um... Pros Theon was not a fail (at least in my opinion), and they didnt just disintegrate or get conquered as you seem to imply.
Actually they merged with -the secret- pretty early on in the world. It was a tactical step as both alliances had similar structures, were in the same area and at the time were pending a war with Revolt.

however an alliance which DID fail (at the hand of Pros Theon and allies) was: TamThamVein ... if anyone remembers them? They were hyped up as an elite group but they were ground into the dust.

DeletedUser

I do... but I never remember their prime. But Pros Theon are still running, but now a fail if you see my point?

DeletedUser4013

How does Pros Theon qualify as an inductee into the Hall of Shame? It appears as though they have merged into -The Secret- for mutally advantageous reasons. This requires proof.

DeletedUser

Those of us who were in Pros Theon merged into -The Secret- a long time ago. And the *very* few of us who remain have now moved on into uNmEek. Those who are still in Pros Theon are probably all inactive.

The only Hall of Shame contender I see in this thread is the OP himself for bringing up such an old alliance and bashing them for no reason.

DeletedUser

Those of us who were in Pros Theon merged into -The Secret- a long time ago. And the *very* few of us who remain have now moved on into uNmEek. Those who are still in Pros Theon are probably all inactive.

The only Hall of Shame contender I see in this thread is the OP himself for bringing up such an old alliance and bashing them for no reason.

I certainly agree, especially as before the merge Pros Theon were a top quality alliance. After the merge with the secret you had two top quality alliances in one, after that the merge with NmE... The old Pros Theon guys are some of the best players on the server and are now part of uNmEek arguably one of the largest sucess stories of the world.

I would suggest this thread be kept as part of the Hall of Shame and the author himself be inducted, my guess would be that people rarely nominate themselves :p

DeletedUser2595

He also qualifies for having necro'd so many threads in so pointless a manner...

DeletedUser11468

I agree with the Author being inducted. The reasoning of reviving so many old outdated threads was uncalled for and shame ful.

I add my vote for this thread's author.

DeletedUser8362

mango97 here from beta.

I used to play zeta, and was part of PT. As some might remember i was the head diplomat for them when the started out. I had set up most of the allies. They were in fact a very good alliance, as they were a clan from beta, that had came to become better in the new world.

Unfortuently i had to quit as my beta world was getting into a war.