Proud Syndicates?

• Thread starter DeletedUser43437
  • Start date

DeletedUser43437

and coxwana here are some facts you can never deny or prove me wrong :

1: you and most of ov had no myth nukes, The majority of the myth were sent by a core of anonymous players spending huge amounts of gold and Sulla instant golding 20k slingers
2: Breaking 400k dlu is only possible due to the game changes and events
3: one or more of you players were targeting ppl in rl for passwords
4: I quote from one of you " Syndicate crowns were won by cloak and dagger and not by merit"

so ???

Coxwana

Phrourach
Ill infomed

and coxwana here are some facts you can never deny or prove me wrong :

1: you and most of ov had no myth nukes, The majority of the myth were sent by a core of anonymous players spending huge amounts of gold and Sulla instant golding 20k slingers
2: Breaking 400k dlu is only possible due to the game changes and events
3: one or more of you players were targeting ppl in rl for passwords
4: I quote from one of you " Syndicate crowns were won by cloak and dagger and not by merit"

so ???

It seems you don't know what you are talking about. No myth nukes? Who are you kidding? We had plenty of them.

If you are going to talk smack, at least have your facts right or you just sound like an ill informed fool.

DeletedUser43437

and you call the 4 or five alliances one alliance !! strange cause some of your leaders and players -ones with honor- dont agree how some of you play .

DeletedUser53745

Who said anything about anyone being smarter? YOU were the one that said it's "such an easy tactic" - and all I said is if it is so easy, then why wasn't it done sooner? By G2W's own words he hasn't had that account for over a month. And did they really "make" anyone betray their own alliance? First of all, if it's a different player, it isn't really his own alliance anyway is it? Second of all, do you really think Syndicate put a gun to his head and said "JOIN US OR DIE." No, I think not. And the fact of the matter is something like this has happened on the vast majority of servers since WW came out. We've seen this happen dozens of times. If you as a leader have not taken the necessary precautions to ensure that something like this CANT happen (like, I dunno, maybe not letting a player who handed his account of to someone else on your WW islands) - then that's on you. If you provide someone the reason and the means to screw you over, then that's exactly what is going to happen.

As for the notion that The Syndicate is some big coalition of simmers (which I wholeheartedly agree that they are) blah blah blah.. well.. lets count the coalitions shall we?

Coalition 1:
Syndicate - 37
Anonymous - 36
Oceans Veterans - 31
Total: 104 members

Coalition 2:
The Skeleton Crew - 33
Winter Phoenix - 30
Guns N Roses - 33
Final Boss - 27
Winters United - 40
Phoenix I - 25
Roses N Guns - 25
Total: 213 members

And don't get me wrong, I openly despise the majority involved in coalition 1, but you can't exactly play the greater than thou card when you're guilty of the exact same thing. The only difference is that you're on the losing end.

The syndicate coalition was made up of a few more then you listed, try 10 alliances
Anonymous 1/2/3
Crusaders 1/2/3
Rising tide
Oceans veterans
Opys opus
Wolfpack

DeletedUser51499

The syndicate coalition was made up of a few more then you listed, try 10 alliances
Anonymous 1/2/3
Crusaders 1/2/3
Rising tide
Oceans veterans
Opys opus
Wolfpack

By the time WW came, no Crusaders were left, few of they active players just joined Anon, Opys were just 6 players, Anon 3 was only inactives and guys on VM. Just FYI

WW's was build by 5 alliances (or 6 if you count 6 players from Opys): Anon 1/2, RT, OV and Wolf's

DeletedUser52116

So youre saying that 5 alliances is a small number ? Lol :D

DeletedUser51499

So youre saying that 5 alliances is a small number ? Lol :D

Don't think I said that, or did I?

I just presented the right information, coz seems a lot people likes to comment without checking the facts first.

DeletedUser52116

by the way you wrote that it sounds like : "10 alliances ? pff there were only 5" lol:D

DeletedUser53745

How are my facts not right? Were those groups not all in your coalition? I never said that was who is left, I said that was your coalition, which they all were! So what false information have I presented, please show me. And you can add silent dragons to that list as well.