Proud Syndicates?

• Thread starter DeletedUser43437
  • Start date

DeletedUser43437

glad2win has left the alliance Winter Phoenix. on 2016-06-01 at 17:11

such an easy way to win and cheap also ..
:eek:

he left his alliance and joined their enemies (Syndicate) destroying one of the three wonders they control .

DeletedUser52116

nice play syndicate ... first BZC and now Winter Phoenix
_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser13374

No Honor

If it was so easy, why didnt you do it first? Or why didn't it happen two months ago? You got outmaneuvered by a superior opponent. Get over it.

That move was made with no honor and the handle glad2win will forever be untrusted in future servers.

This dog move has only made the server interesting once again.

DeletedUser43140

If it was so easy, why didnt you do it first? Or why didn't it happen two months ago? You got outmaneuvered by a superior opponent. Get over it.

We are over it. As for being out manoeuvred, you would know all at about that wouldn't you, mate. All whose base are what again ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

I'm not who this is a shot at - me or Final Boss. If it's me, well saying I would know all about outmaneuvering isn't really an insult, but I do accept your compliment. If it's about Final Boss, well that doesn't really have anything to do with me anyway.

DeletedUser43140

I didn't mean to insult you. FB had an incredible roster and I expected less quitting when things weren't going their way.

We were shocked and disappointed by the Glad2win thing but we have already moved on. Carphi is not dead yet.

DeletedUser

The account Glad2win was mine up until 1 month ago and had been for 2 years prior. I handed over my account to a player called Logan Wolf as advised by the leadership as RL just became a higher priority for me. Rather than leaving the alliance with 50+ internals I decided to lose my account in order to help the alliance maintain it's position.

The reason I have even posted here is so people who I have played along side in past know that I have never or would I betray any of them but please look out for Logan Wolf in future servers as he is the true traitor.

I'm really sorry things ended up this way and if the leadership knew he would jump alliances they would have never of suggested me handing my account over to him

DeletedUser52116

if what G2W said is true it makes more sense ... logan wolf is nothing more than a piece of .... trying to look cool by bullying big alliances ... i remember him sending MM to ACME asking for resources and other things having a 2k city in o23

DeletedUser

It's all true and I'm just really sad that people like Margery would even think I could do that to them.

I was more loyal than many and handed over an account I was proud to have played for so long but all in the name of me being loyal and wanting to see them succeed.

DeletedUser20741

Damn, and I thought there was actually a ww island crashing event that I missed out on lol.

Seriously tho, it's amazing the low moves some will take. I saw this sort of thing happen in another world. The alliance that benefitted from the underhanded tactic didn't go on to win and eventually fell apart. People see desperate actions as a sign of weakness. Syndicate, sheesh, you were already looking bad enough with your massive multi-alliance we'll get a crown for everyone that helps kinda scheme. Others were forced to play the same game. Now, you take in this joker. are you really that desperate to get that little crown on your profile? I would've told him go ahead and drop out but you take him in? Now his low move is on you. If you ever get 7 of 7 those of us who were here will remember how it happened. You didn't earn it by good strategy and waging war. I hope you are better people in rl.

I'm about done with grep. It's too depressing to see how f'd up people are. If they act like this in a game imagine the kinda stuff they'd stoop to in real life.

DeletedUser43437

miknel .. are you sane ???
they took two wonders by making players betray their own alliance ..
haha I forgot u did the same in Taras . and btw why do u always end up fighting ur own alliance ?? mind ur own business please

DeletedUser43437

and hey miknel , I just got this :

"When EQ in Rhammus backstapped us in Venom he didnt just applaud them for being smarter. He went ballistic and called them all sorts of names"

did u get over that ??
haha U dont think so

DeletedUser43140

It's all true and I'm just really sad that people like Margery would even think I could do that to them.

I was more loyal than many and handed over an account I was proud to have played for so long but all in the name of me being loyal and wanting to see them succeed.

I didn't want to believe it was really you but it was quite upsetting and confusing for a few hours.

No way anyone blames you. All the best mate....you will be missed.

DeletedUser43325

Who said anything about anyone being smarter? YOU were the one that said it's "such an easy tactic" - and all I said is if it is so easy, then why wasn't it done sooner? By G2W's own words he hasn't had that account for over a month. And did they really "make" anyone betray their own alliance? First of all, if it's a different player, it isn't really his own alliance anyway is it? Second of all, do you really think Syndicate put a gun to his head and said "JOIN US OR DIE." No, I think not. And the fact of the matter is something like this has happened on the vast majority of servers since WW came out. We've seen this happen dozens of times. If you as a leader have not taken the necessary precautions to ensure that something like this CANT happen (like, I dunno, maybe not letting a player who handed his account of to someone else on your WW islands) - then that's on you. If you provide someone the reason and the means to screw you over, then that's exactly what is going to happen.

As for the notion that The Syndicate is some big coalition of simmers (which I wholeheartedly agree that they are) blah blah blah.. well.. lets count the coalitions shall we?

Coalition 1:
Syndicate - 37
Anonymous - 36
Oceans Veterans - 31
Total: 104 members

Coalition 2:
The Skeleton Crew - 33
Winter Phoenix - 30
Guns N Roses - 33
Final Boss - 27
Winters United - 40
Phoenix I - 25
Roses N Guns - 25
Total: 213 members

And don't get me wrong, I openly despise the majority involved in coalition 1, but you can't exactly play the greater than thou card when you're guilty of the exact same thing. The only difference is that you're on the losing end.

DeletedUser43140

You really should speak to the new glad2win. I Have. He is just full of spite and doesn't care about syndicate either. Spite for the sake of Spite. Is that a Troll ?

He thinks he is the star of the server. To be fair, I've never acquired 50 cities that easily.

Anyhow, we are over it and are still kicking.

Following another yet another 1 second snipe (even sent me the screen shot)

"I suspect you are a bot user by looking at your timings. If I am online, you can never take city from me. Remember that.
I don't give about these cities, my task is accomplished, that's why I lost some coz I never logged in and looked. Just imagine if I can take your wonders while you sitting there and crying and can't do anything except watching, how can you doubt my skill? Go report, I promise you if I was found using bot, I will never login in Grepolis website ever in my life again.. This is no bot no luck it's true skill baby..!!"

There were a couple of swear words in there that the forum has removed.

Coxwana

Phrourach
Got to be joking

You really should speak to the new glad2win. I Have. He is just full of spite and doesn't care about syndicate either. Spite for the sake of Spite. Is that a Troll ?

He thinks he is the star of the server. To be fair, I've never acquired 50 cities that easily.

Anyhow, we are over it and are still kicking.

Following another yet another 1 second snipe (even sent me the screen shot)

"I suspect you are a bot user by looking at your timings. If I am online, you can never take city from me. Remember that.
I don't give about these cities, my task is accomplished, that's why I lost some coz I never logged in and looked. Just imagine if I can take your wonders while you sitting there and crying and can't do anything except watching, how can you doubt my skill? Go report, I promise you if I was found using bot, I will never login in Grepolis website ever in my life again.. This is no bot no luck it's true skill baby..!!"

There were a couple of swear words in there that the forum has removed.

All this coming from an alliance group of alliances twice our size and an alliance that made a fake Syndicate alliance and invited all our WW holders to get us to break our wonders.

Before you point fingers, take a look in the mirror. You wouldn't be carrying on like this if you had won the server.

You got beaten. Maybe next time.

Save the moral high ground for your own ego.

It is a war game and all this that has gone on, has gone on in every server I have played. It's not new. If a plyer approached you and said they'd like to join, and this would be the outcome, you would have taken it too. You can say no all you like. You started the dirty games. Pact with half the server to stop us and you failed. Learn to deal with defeat instead of crying foul. Especially after you tried the exact same thing to us during the building phase but you convenienly left that bit out during your holier than thou speech.

DeletedUser43140

All this coming from an alliance group of alliances twice our size and an alliance that made a fake Syndicate alliance and invited all our WW holders to get us to break our wonders.

Before you point fingers, take a look in the mirror. You wouldn't be carrying on like this if you had won the server.

You got beaten. Maybe next time.

Save the moral high ground for your own ego.

It is a war game and all this that has gone on, has gone on in every server I have played. It's not new. If a plyer approached you and said they'd like to join, and this would be the outcome, you would have taken it too. You can say no all you like. You started the dirty games. Pact with half the server to stop us and you failed. Learn to deal with defeat instead of crying foul. Especially after you tried the exact same thing to us during the building phase but you convenienly left that bit out during your holier than thou speech.

I'm not crying foul it is what it is. The wonder thing is inconvenient but happy to keep going for as long as it takes.