Proud Syndicates?

• Thread starter DeletedUser43437
  • Start date

DeletedUser13374

All is good. Nobody has earned a crown on this server yet, Syndicate are closer but yet so far away. The fighters in our alliance are simply delighted as they now have a meaningful reason to stay in the world and they are having a lot of fun. When the buz of the syndicate manoeuvre fades and they stop mm our alliance with offers belittling our leadership the cream will float to the top and the shallow players will find another server to try their luck.

DeletedUser13405

Rumor has it some real shady shenanigans went down.....

DeletedUser52116

1 question for Syndicate : Again was the player the one willing to destroy those 2 WWs ?

DeletedUser13374

and the person who phished it from him used it? Surely not!!!

Hmmmm..... Grep has reached a new level :pro:

Last edited:

DeletedUser17088

lets look at the underlying issue here:

The flaw that is WW's

Time and time again people have conveyed their dislike for World Wonders, they incite situations like this (betrayal) and promote mass coalitions and what most of us old players consider 'simming'

Its ridiculous how winning a world is achieved how it is, and how long the format has existed. I mean seriously who actually enjoys the dull and droll of WW's?

before WW's betrayal like this just resulted in mass war, it didnt result in sulking and ghosting.... i mean christ who cares about an island with a building you had to send res to and sim and stack blah blah blah, thats right you do. because its a grind of a process and its infuriating when it goes tits up (i imagine, never taken part in WW's because of how against the original concept of grepolis it is)

but whats worse is the attitude that WW's and a crown means victory to most players, do me a favour.......there are probably more people with crowns than there is without and its about as intimidating as a MRA coalition. Is there an alliance that has ever won a crown without merging, swapping members around for res, having sister/academies or mass coalitions?

you all suck for wanting a crown, for caring about one and for moaning about one. Bravo to the dude for messing up your WW's

DeletedUser13374

It is at a stage where a crown is now a symbol of dirty deals and scamming and not a good look on your profile. Winning the 4 wonders is a different story and I think that was played closer to the way Grep should be played. After the 4 are won it then becomes quite sad.

DeletedUser43325

You make it sound like this guy was held against his will and the password was forced out. All fake-pierre did was ask, and it was freely given. There was no debate. There was no hesitation. It was simply "if you give me your password I can watch over your account" and "OK SURE YEAH THATS AWESOME DO THAT HERE YOU GO" (paraphrased). He cheated and got burned. There's no high road here. Both sides are negligent.

DeletedUser13405

Agreed. And some people grow up w street smarts to never give a password or cheat at a game. Its a bad situation all around, created by the farce that is WW, as Jack makes excellent points in his post above.

DeletedUser

You make it sound like this guy was held against his will and the password was forced out. All fake-pierre did was ask, and it was freely given. There was no debate. There was no hesitation. It was simply "if you give me your password I can watch over your account" and "OK SURE YEAH THATS AWESOME DO THAT HERE YOU GO" (paraphrased). He cheated and got burned. There's no high road here. Both sides are negligent.

Hey Miknel...I sow you are too vocal here. Why don't you explain what happened with your Alliance (Envenom) on Taras ? How you betrayed 200 players ? If I were you I will hide under another ID for good. Mr Bison, nice id. LOL and btw you talk too much

Best Regards to Oceans Veterans / Syndicate and Congrats for winning the World

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

Lol someone sounds a little butthurt. Just a question though - did I leave any world wonder islands? Did I even attack any of them? All I did was ask a question, whose fault is it for creating an environment where people would willingly leave when posed with the question (and in some cases offer it unprovoked).

Oh and get over yourself not exactly hiding if I've made it pretty plain as day what IGN I'm playing under because I wanted a full refresh of VM days.

If you'd like to carry on with Taras conversations I'd gladly do so on the Taras forum. Otherwise, find something else to do with your time. You're embarrassing yourself.

DeletedUser

Lol someone sounds a little butthurt. Just a question though - did I leave any world wonder islands? Did I even attack any of them? All I did was ask a question, whose fault is it for creating an environment where people would willingly leave when posed with the question (and in some cases offer it unprovoked).

Oh and get over yourself not exactly hiding if I've made it pretty plain as day what IGN I'm playing under because I wanted a full refresh of VM days.

If you'd like to carry on with Taras conversations I'd gladly do so on the Taras forum. Otherwise, find something else to do with your time. You're embarrassing yourself.

Yes, I am right. You talk too much and I am not embarrassing myself. You did it in front of those 200 Taras players who sustained you in your bad moments. Kiss Fruktnap or Lelush whatever on my behalf . Nice character you have. Better start to play monopoly or scrabble. There's no betrayal there.
Regarding your Mr. Bison id...It contains 2 letter who represent you well B and S.

Over in Out :)

DeletedUser43325

Among the long list of retarded things you've said thus far I somehow think saying that theres no betrayal in monopoly may actually be the dumbest.

As I said, if you want to throw your toys around about Taras, go to the Taras forum and I'd be happy to make fun of you there. You're off topic here and really just kind of making a fool of yourself.

DeletedUser

Among the long list of retarded things you've said thus far I somehow think saying that theres no betrayal in monopoly may actually be the dumbest.

As I said, if you want to throw your toys around about Taras, go to the Taras forum and I'd be happy to make fun of you there. You're off topic here and really just kind of making a fool of yourself.

Yeah, I am impressed about your reply. You know where to go now LOL

DeletedUser43325

You seem to have about the intellectual capacity of a rock, so I'm not surprised that you are easily impressed.

Also, don't be shy -

fc12de34502a4c6086720bf32866147b.png

If you want to keep making a fool of yourself do it for all to see.

DeletedUser

You seem to have about the intellectual capacity of a rock, so I'm not surprised that you are easily impressed.

Also, don't be shy -

fc12de34502a4c6086720bf32866147b.png

If you want to keep making a fool of yourself do it for all to see.

You did it in front of 200 Envenom players on Taras. I just exposed the true Miknel. Bye bye sunshine mind :) After all you are right you are a wrong topic. :)

sorry guys, I'm done here.

DeletedUser43325

Wait, exposed me how? By saying I talk too much? This coming from the guy who is endlessly posting on a forum for a world he didnt play about a world he didnt play? As a 3 city player on the rim I took 6 wonders in less than 2 weeks without launching a single attack. You can call it backstabbing all you want, but I wasn't even in Envenom. For a backstabbing to take place, there must be some kind of feigned loyalty. I told them exactly what I was going to do, how I was going to do it, and when I was going to do it - and there wasn't a damn thing they could do about it, try as they did. I call it payback. It can be a b1tch sometimes.

You are welcome to continue talking here trying to make it look like you have something on me that people don't already know. The more you post, the more foolish you look. All your carrying on does is make me (and those I screenshot it for) laugh.

Coxwana

Phrourach
Tab name? Syndicate's Proud

as for the answer. Yes we are. We won. Many are crying about losing. Pointing fingers as to why and how. Fact is you got beaten. Suck it up.

Yesterday killed like 400k dlu on a ww siege. Best alliance on server. People call us a coalition, not even half the coalition of the losers. Wp can and moan all they like. All i can say is....... One day......... Maybe.

You've followed us to helike an we are rimming you there. Enjoy.

DeletedUser43437

as for the answer. Yes we are. We won. Many are crying about losing. Pointing fingers as to why and how. Fact is you got beaten. Suck it up.

Yesterday killed like 400k dlu on a ww siege. Best alliance on server. People call us a coalition, not even half the coalition of the losers. Wp can and moan all they like. All i can say is....... One day......... Maybe.

You've followed us to helike an we are rimming you there. Enjoy.

Can you please tell us whose city was in siege ?
and where was he ? and why ?